'My Very Merry Xmas in November' (checking stuff of the bucket list) WDW Trip. (closed)

Yes I am eagerly waiting for your trip report too! We went Nov 14-21 and stayed at POP so am looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Yay you made it! Great picture :)

I can't wait to read all about your trip!!!

Yes I am eagerly waiting for your trip report too! We went Nov 14-21 and stayed at POP so am looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Would love to hear more about how it went! :)

Hope you had a great trip and are planning to tell us about it :)

Thanks, everyone. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.

Well, I have debated on whether or not to post a trip report, because although it started off well, it did not finish well. Plus, I've had much to deal with since returning from my trip, not even including the holidays. I started the trip report, and I'm not sure how long it will take me to get done. So, here's the link if you want to know how it all turned out.
The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly Trip Report. Started off, great, and ended not so magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter