My Very Goofy 50th - BWV GV and Private FW Reception with Photos

Happy Belated Birthday! Can't wait to read more! So sorry about the rain! DH and were scared looking at the forecasts and all the rain as we arrived on the 12th, but wound up having a total of 12 minutes of rain the whole trip!

More please......

Since it is going to be a gray and rainy day here I should be able to comply with your request:wizard:

Happy Belated Birthday! Can't wait to read more! So sorry about the rain! DH and were scared looking at the forecasts and all the rain as we arrived on the 12th, but wound up having a total of 12 minutes of rain the whole trip!

Thanks! It was a birthday I will never forget ... even though everything didn't go as planned:rolleyes1

Glad to hear the weather improved! We usually attend the festival later in October but it just didn't work schedule wise this year. Next year I think we will go back to late October.

Happy birthday.

I bet that husband of yours fixed it all and it ended up perfect.

I have had the "have to change plans" with Disney before and it always seems to end up perfect in the end.

cheryl

Great trip report. I am loving the photos and that all your magic was able to happen.

We normally take our "Teaser Trip" in October for the Food and Wine Festival for my Birthday (October 8). Our Big Walt Disney World vacation is in May for our Daughters Birthday.

Funny you mention the rain on the 4th we were wandering around EPCOT and realized it was going to rain and decided to take our break just as we got back home (a 1 bedroom villa) when the sky opened up. Our daughter was devastated because she wanted to spend some time in the pool. All she could do was stare at it through the window ask "Daddy when is the pool going to open back up?" (we had a ground floor pool view room on the end).

This was our first stay at the Boardwalk Villas we absolutely love it there. We normally always eat at Big River at least once during each trip. Every time we have eaten there we thought about how nice it would be to stay.

We were there the same time you were and understand why you love it so much now. Our first introduction to staying at DVC resorts was last May at the Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. Prior to that we had always stayed at All Star Music in a Family Suite and in Moderates. Now that my employment and financial situation is much improved we are now looking at purchasing a DVC membership. Especially since I just booked into Beach Club Villas for 10 nights in May of next year.

Your trip report reminds us why we are Walt Disney World fanatics like you and makes us feel better that we are not alone. The rest of our family doesn't quite get it. It is our dream to be able to have the whole family for a vacation in a Grand Villa sometime. We are already planning my 50th on the 50th anniversary of the Dedication of Walt Disney World.

Looking forward to more of your report. Thanks again for all the great detail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter