My very first post!

Dis_Grk Grl

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, this is my first post! I have been lurking for some time, but I decided to join when we booked our very first disney vacation! :cool1: We will be staying at POP from Dec. 6-11 and than going on the Disney Wonder from Dec. 11- Dec. 15th. It will be the first time ever at WDW for myself, my husband, and of course our 3 year old daughter. We are so excited and look forward to getting some great tips from everyone here at the DIS!

Best Wishes,
Nicole :flower:

Welcome :)

I just wanted to say Hi :wave2: I have stayed at POP it's a great place to stay, I have never gone in December, so I can't help you much on what to see or do at that time. We have gone only in June. And we are going in 32 days again!! :cool1: Welcome to the site, have fun planning your trip, make advance dining arrangements as soon as your 90 day mark is up. I would expect December to start getting busy. Anyway have fun !

Hi! :wave2: Welcome to the DIS! You will LOVE Disney in December! We were there in 2003 at the same time you are going and it was wonderful. Try to attend MVMCP if you can. Hope you have a fantastic first Disney trip! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter