My twinn discounts?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by newscick27, Aug 22, 2005.

1. newscick27

newscick27 Mouseketeer

We were thinking of getting our dd a my twinn doll for Christmas this year. These seem so cool! Has anyone done this and do they ever offer discount codes????

Thanks in advance
    Laura :flower: :flower: :flower:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JerJan

JerJan <font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b

My DD13 "MAGGIE" has a MY TWINN doll that she got for her 5th birthday that looked EXACTLY like her at the time. I can look at "JUDY MAGGIE" now and still see my daughter at five years of age!!!

4. Colinsmom

Colinsmom DIS Veteran

I have a newborn "twinn" and was so disappointed and frustrated with the experience!!! Mine didn't arrive when expected, and they actually STOPPED answering their phones weeks before Christmas! I had to find a phone number on the BBB site to call them and complain. They had lost my order.

I was so disappointed when the doll came. It wasn't cuddly at all, and has such a weird physique because of the moveable legs and arms. Plus, I ordered the fairest complexion but that doll clearly has a QT tan - he's so orange. Plain ugly.

I chose everything myself rather than paying for them to match a photo, so perhaps that's why I was so disappointed?? I don't know.

5. imsayin

imsayin DIS Veteran

My Twinn had financial problems last year, before X-Mas. They shut down for a while and have been bought by a bigger company now (don't know who).

6. Colinsmom

Colinsmom DIS Veteran

Could be, but I think that I bought the doll in either 2002 or 2003. Definitely not 2004.

7. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

We got DD a My Twinn 2 Christmas' ago. When we first got her she did not have bangs and DD did! So we had to send her back AFTER Christmas and she came back with bangs. They are offering free shipping ($14.95 value) if you order a doll before 9-30. I just got my catalog today.

8. newscick27

newscick27 Mouseketeer

Do you have a code for the free shipping? They don't mention that on the web page, and I don't have a catalog.

Thanks!!!!

9. WiscMomof2

WiscMomof2 DIS Veteran

Just got the catalog today. MTDOLLSHIP will get you free shipping on orders placed by 9/30.