My twinn discounts?

newscick27

Mouseketeer
We were thinking of getting our dd a my twinn doll for Christmas this year. These seem so cool! Has anyone done this and do they ever offer discount codes????

Thanks in advance
Laura :flower: :flower: :flower:

My DD13 "MAGGIE" has a MY TWINN doll that she got for her 5th birthday that looked EXACTLY like her at the time. I can look at "JUDY MAGGIE" now and still see my daughter at five years of age!!!

I have a newborn "twinn" and was so disappointed and frustrated with the experience!!! Mine didn't arrive when expected, and they actually STOPPED answering their phones weeks before Christmas! I had to find a phone number on the BBB site to call them and complain. They had lost my order.

I was so disappointed when the doll came. It wasn't cuddly at all, and has such a weird physique because of the moveable legs and arms. Plus, I ordered the fairest complexion but that doll clearly has a QT tan - he's so orange. Plain ugly.

I chose everything myself rather than paying for them to match a photo, so perhaps that's why I was so disappointed?? I don't know.

they actually STOPPED answering their phones weeks before Christmas! I had to find a phone number on the BBB site to call them and complain. They had lost my order.

My Twinn had financial problems last year, before X-Mas. They shut down for a while and have been bought by a bigger company now (don't know who).

imsayin said:
My Twinn had financial problems last year, before X-Mas. They shut down for a while and have been bought by a bigger company now (don't know who).

Could be, but I think that I bought the doll in either 2002 or 2003. Definitely not 2004.

We got DD a My Twinn 2 Christmas' ago. When we first got her she did not have bangs and DD did! So we had to send her back AFTER Christmas and she came back with bangs. They are offering free shipping ($14.95 value) if you order a doll before 9-30. I just got my catalog today.

Do you have a code for the free shipping? They don't mention that on the web page, and I don't have a catalog.

Thanks!!!!

Just got the catalog today. MTDOLLSHIP will get you free shipping on orders placed by 9/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter