My turn for prayers and pixie dust!

ibouncetoo

<font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi
Well, in a few hours I'm off to the hospital for (probably) just an overnight stay. Having some surgery done that will, well let's just say 'impact' my ability to sit for a while. ::yes::

Nothing life threatening (well, there is the scary anaesthesia), but I will be home for 4-6 weeks afterwards. My friend is bringing me her laptop, so I'll be able to DIS lying down or standing up!

So, please send lots of good vibes :goodvibes out Arizona way!

:hug: , Prayers, and lots of PD :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: coming your way, Jackie! Just remember that after it's over, you must take good care of yourself! No doing anything you're not supposed to.

You're in my thoughts and prayers! And if you're able to keep us posted on how you're doing, that would be great.

MaryLiz

:hug: and much :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: headed your way, dear Jackie. Best wishes for a successful surgery and an easy recovery.

Maybe it's time to break out those craft supplies??? :p You've gotta do something to stay occupied while you recover, right? Your tag says you can't buy more until you use what you have. ::yes::

Seriously, though, I hope all goes well and I'll keep you in my prayers. :hug:

:wizard: Prayers and PD your way :flower:

I'm glad you won't have to suffer DIS withdrawal while in the hospital :rotfl2:

Sunny

DoeWDW said:
:hug: Maybe it's time to break out those craft supplies??? :p You've gotta do something to stay occupied while you recover, right? Your tag says you can't buy more until you use what you have. ::yes::

Yep, I've got big plans for the last couple of weeks of my sick leave....at the very least I'll have to make some Thank You cards ::yes:: I even have a tall counter that I can do some work on while still in the 'mostly only standing' phase!

I'll check back on this thread when I'm home to let you all know things are A-OK!

Hi Jackie-

Get well soon. I'm sending tons of prayers and pixie dust your way.

Lots of :grouphug: ,prayers & :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: coming your way. With all the positive vibes from all of us WISH'ers, you're sure to be on the mend soon!

Oh, Jackie! Here's some more :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: and :angel: :angel: :angel: for you. NO bouncing 'til you're feeling better, okay?

Take it easy. Do as the doctors and nurses tell you and you'll be in the pink (I know....standing) before you know it!

Take care, hun. :hug: We're thinking of you!

I'm sending pixie dust and prayers too Jackie! Sounds to me like you'll need one of those innertube type things they give you to sit on after you've had a nice little episiatomy (sp??) after the brith of a baby that was WAY TO BIG!!! Hey...... I might have one or two of those around here if you're interested!! ;) Hope you are feeling better quickly!

LOVE YA!!

Hi Jackie,
I'll say some prayers for you. Hope all goes well and that your recovery is quick and uneventful. Take care.
Nancy

Just thought that might brighten your day since it sounds like you are going to be standing for a bit :love:

I had the same thought as Karen - she needs a "doughnut" :teeth:

Thinking of you and sending :wizard: :wizard: , positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Prayers and PD! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I hope you feel better very soon, and that everything works out alright in the end. :blush:

Seriously, I do hope you recover quickly and with as little discomfort as possible. :goodvibes :flower:

So, Jackie, how did your surgery go?? Are you a littled "bummed" that it's over ??? hehehehehe......
LYMI~!

Sending lots of hugs and PD your way! We will be praying for you! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Heather

Hi I wanted to drop by with an NEWS BULLETIN>>>>>> NEWS BULLETIN>>>>

ibouncetoo
update....... she is home and resting. A bit uncomfortable but that is to be expected. She will need to be pretty house bound for the next week or two until she goes back to the Doctor for a check in. But it is over. The docter kept her an extra night to make sure that she was healing and draining.

I'll post back again tomorrow after I talk with her again.

Thanks for the update! I've been thinking about Jackie and how she is feeling. Hoping for a fast recovery for you my friend!

Jackie,

Sending some :grouphug:'s and positive thoughts your way.

jackie -- glad to hear the surgery is over and was successful -- prayers and PD coming at ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter