My Trip to the 2013 D23 Expo - That's a Wrap!

Getting back to Peter Ellenshaw for a moment, I had read that they were supposed to be displaying his aerial view of Disneyland that he painted with blacklight paint so it looks like it is nighttime. Did you happen to see that? It might have been displayed at the Imagineering Pavilion.

Robert

Thanks for the update! Loving the goods you purchased and adore the plate for the kitchen talk about perfect! That will look smashing ( not literally us Brits say it to mean it will look great not that you closed the fridge door too hard lol ) . How wonderful re your dismeet and also to meet new friends in the line. We too have meet some friendly folks this way. Nice to see photo of main street been a while since we been to DL Cali. Apart from the lovely view on Soarin one of our fav rides. Hope you are sleeping well and have had so e good news re your loan. Just gonna check that thread now....fingers crossed it is a positive update...

It was a fun meet. Today we're going back to have lunch with Ellen.

Sent you a PM in case you don't have it.

:thumbsup2

I hope you had a great DisMeet. It sure looks like a lot of fun and I wish I were there!

We did have fun! I'm looking forward to part two today!

Rot Row! I hope this is not foreshadowing!

Jill in CO

No foreshadowing, well just that the Expo continued like this. Every day.

I hope all those beautiful packages were not drown your sorrow packages :( and I want to know what was in them! :hyper:

No. No bad news yet. Those were just, "check out the deal I got here!" Packages. I don't even remember what all was in them!

Wow. I mean....wow!

I don't know what I find more amusing, the huge bags coming out of the Expo or the cart coming out of the park! :rotfl:

I think I want to just visit your Disney storage room. Seriously. Hee!

It's not that exciting, just a garage filled with boxes. What is impressive is the manner in which Fran has arranged them for maximum storage potential!

Holy loot ladies! Ellen said there was a dolly involved but WOW! No one shops like A&F! :teeth:

Sorry I didn't stick around for the drinks and app part of the meet but I had the kids who were jonesing to ride more more more! I wasn't carefree like you chicas. I did appreciate the invite and was happy I got to say hi and see Alison's little trinket on her necklace. Gorgeous!

Can't wait to see what's INSIDE the boxes. :hyper:

Yeah I didn't realize how unique and notorious we could be until Ellen started to share her life with me. With a husband and three sons, she can't shop with them ever. The eyes roll back in their heads, they groan and she said that's just walking INTO the store!

Goodness, you have been busy. I am surprised that you managed to fit so many bags on the scooter. Yesterday's haul was quite impressive, too.

Corinna

We have become quite adept at hanging bags from our canes. Hopefully today will not be quite as large a haul.

Yes, we are planning!

Love your dress! So cute! You two had such great smiles as you were headed out of the park! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Let me know if you figure out a way to make those benches. They might look nice in Disney house. So far we have a Villains bathroom, a Princess bathroom and a Haunted Mansion room. Who knows what's next?:rotfl:

I'm sure Fran already has an idea how to do it. Me I have no clue!

You need to be over on my house thread! We are going to have Disney themed rooms in our new house.

You are correct. The carpetbag was a recent find in the archives. One of the archivists was touring me around the exhibit and said that little tidbit.

Thanks for confirming that!

I overhead some speculations (carpet bag gossip?) that it was *not* the bag that was auctioned off a few years ago by Profiles in History. So that makes sense.

:rotfl:Carpet bag gossip. Hee!

I'm glad it didn't get auctioned off. We can enjoy seeing it that way.

Those designer inspired dressed are insane. I absolutely love the Aurora and Tiana one. Beautiful!

Tick-toc! I had to take pictures of your pictures and send them to my brother. We watched that movie all the time when we were younger (fast-forwarded through all the lady heads scene of course:rotfl:) Didn't think they would ever recognize that movie anymore since it never got popular. Glad to see them out!

Oh.my.gosh. You guys know how to shop! :eek::worship:

I never saw the movie so I was sort of at a loss as to what they were. I'm not sure how good it is being skilled at shopping!

Getting back to Peter Ellenshaw for a moment, I had read that they were supposed to be displaying his aerial view of Disneyland that he painted with blacklight paint so it looks like it is nighttime. Did you happen to see that? It might have been displayed at the Imagineering Pavilion.

Robert

Yes, we did see that painting. No pictures were allowed there so when I get to it in the TR, I'll just be talking about it.

We had a break until 8:30PM when we were to return for a dessert reception on the rooftop of the convention center. So in the meantime, we were looking for somewhere good and cheap. We found a number of seafood buffets advertised in the tourist magazine and we settled on one, but now I have no idea what it was called. I think it’s in the Food 4 Less parking lot, but it was something to suggest that it was an Asian style seafood buffet with a Teppan/Mongolian BBQ style flair to it.

Here is the buffet area.

This place had a ton of stuff. Appetizer type things.

American selections for picky kids.

Stuffed Chinese buns.

More American food.

Proteins

And from the other side

Some Chinese dishes

And from the other end

Asian sides

And salad stuff

Chilled items

And various sushi offerings

So here was my first plate. I was trying to be healthy by eating salad, but obviously not that healthy since I used Thousand Island Dressing!

Then I went back for my soup and sushi course.

You can always tell Fran’s plates in the pictures because her stuff is always touching.

This is my favorite part. Some of these places call it Teppan, others call it Mongolian BBQ, either way, you get to pick from all the choices here. Load up your plate and hand it to the cook. There are various sauces they can add to spice it up or whatever you like.

Here is what I came away with.

This is what I couldn’t eat, so Fran got to finish it. That’s how it always works for us at these Japanese buffet places.

And then just because they had Mac n Cheese, I had to go back and have some of that!

We headed back to the hotel after a quick stop at Ralph’s for a few things we forgot and then headed back to the convention center for our dessert reception. I didn’t take any pictures because we were up on the Rooftop and it was 8:30PM so it was very dark. In fact there was so little light we couldn’t even see what the items were that we were eating! Because of the proximity to DL of the Convention Center we had a great view of the fireworks from the rooftop and they had speakers up there where they could pipe in the music, so it was pretty cool.

After that we went back to the room. I posted a quick update to one of my TRs and Fran went to sleep. The next day was a big one! The first day of the expo!

That's quite a spread!

With all that you've already seen I didn't realize this was the pre day.

That buffet sounds great. I love the Mongolian grill type places, too. What a shame that the dessert reception was so dark, but I can imagine that it was magical to see the fireworks from the roof top.

Corinna

Omg check out all those proteins I would have died and gone to heaven! Yum yum forget the gum I want proper food in my tum! Lol re Fran's food touching. It loves each other her food likes to kiss :-)

I love in a buffet that you can mix up foods that don't normally go and then I like to make them into a little ditty ...

a cake and a steak
fries and Apple pies
Japanese and Mac n cheese

:-)

I know I'm sad lol...

Was that salt on those kids nuggets...oh my!

Omg check out all those proteins I would have died and gone to heaven! Yum yum forget the gum I want proper food in my tum! Lol re Fran's food touching. It loves each other her food likes to kiss :-)

I love in a buffet that you can mix up foods that don't normally go and then I like to make them into a little ditty ...

a cake and a steak
fries and Apple pies

I know I'm sad lol...

:lmao: don't think I ever told you but LOVE your posts ! whenever I see you all over the boards

Yum... But is there any room for the dessert reception?

(And we haven't even gotten to Friday yet...ha!)

The buffet looks great. I can't say no to Mac n cheese either. I always have to try it no matter how full I am; even if its just a bite.

Mmm the buffet looks so good!

Jenny, our daughter Kody is a big mac and cheese fan. She always wants to eat at Goofy's Kitchen for theirs.

That's quite a spread!

With all that you've already seen I didn't realize this was the pre day.

I know....huh?

That buffet sounds great. I love the Mongolian grill type places, too. What a shame that the dessert reception was so dark, but I can imagine that it was magical to see the fireworks from the roof top.

Corinna

It was pretty cool, even if it was kind of far, it was a nice view.

a cake and a steak
fries and Apple pies

I know I'm sad lol...

You are funny! :rotfl2:

That looks like an amazing buffet! Would like to try that sometime.

It's just down the street from DL, on Katella, and Fran had a coupon so we even saved money! :lmao: :thumbsup2

What a great buffet. Was the food as tasty as it looks?

Yeah, it really was pretty good. Sometimes at those places the food is just bleh, but I really liked this one, we would go back if we were in the area and not eating at DL.

Yum... But is there any room for the dessert reception?

(And we haven't even gotten to Friday yet...ha!)

Yeah....I made sure there was room! We had dinner at around 6:30 so there was a couple hours to get my appetite back. The sad part was that there were so many people porking out on the desserts and the lines were so long, they were out of many of the things by the time we got there.

The buffet looks great. I can't say no to Mac n cheese either. I always have to try it no matter how full I am; even if its just a bite.

Me too! :thumbsup2

Mmm the buffet looks so good!

Jenny, our daughter Kody is a big mac and cheese fan. She always wants to eat at Goofy's Kitchen for theirs.

Goofy's Mac and Cheese is really good!

Expo Day 1, August 9, 2013

This was the presentation that I was looking forward to most. The Sorcerers were allowed into the Convention Center at 8:30AM, and received first entry when the Expo opened at 9AM. We did all our shopping at the Dream Store the day before. We weren’t interested in the daily LE pins, so we took the time to sleep in a little bit. We decided that the best use of our time was to enter the convention center at 9AM. Fran would head to the queue for the Animation presentation and I would go up to the Sorcerer’s Lounge and check all of our electronics. This worked out pretty well, she was able to get us seats in the front row. It’s really too bad we couldn’t take any pictures or anything in this presentation. As a result, any of the pictures you see in this post were stolen from the Internet.

Bob Iger was welcomed to the stage with thunderous applause.

He acknowledged all the various franchises under the Disney Corporation, Disney, Marvel, Pixar, ABC, ESPN, and now Lucas Films Inc. Right off the bat he stopped any potential speculations, by telling us that there would be no Star Tours spoilers coming at this Expo. They showed a trailer for all the upcoming films which he referred to at the Studios portion on Saturday as a “Sizzler reel”. There was like 2-4 seconds from each of the different films (live and animated) and the whole clip was like 60-90 seconds long.

At this point John Lasseter took the stage. He was wearing his Monsters University Hawaiian shirt and a sport coat. His mic that he was wired with didn’t work so they had to bring him a hand held. The best of Disney technology! :rolleyes1

He talked about the three different studios that he is in charge of, Pixar, Walt Disney Studios and Disneytoon Studios. And then we started of with Pixar.

Our first guest of the show was Bill Hader, of Saturday Night Live fame, and the voice of the slug in Monsters University. Now for those of you who still haven’t learned to stay for the end of Pixar movies, you missed one of the best jokes of the movies. Perhaps you remember the slug who was trying to get to class on time? Well they showed us both of his scenes.

Then they played a short featuring the characters of Monsters University called Party Central that will be played before “The Good Dinosaur”. I’m not going to spoil anything here for you, but it was awesome and hilarious! You will all love it! I’ll give you this spoiler, it involves a door!

So this was a perfect segue into the next movie that they talked about “The Good Dinosaur”. John Lasseter has a philosophy for all of his movies that he asks the question, “What if….” What if the world was made up of cars and other vehicles that talk and have their own little world? What if there was a place that Monsters went to learn to be scary?

Then he showed us a trailer from the movie, “What if the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs missed the Earth?”

The Good Dinosaur is co-directed by Peter Sohn (who voiced Squish in Monster’s University) and Denise Ream. In this movie there are dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes. These dinosaurs operate a farm and they are their own farm equipment.

He showed us pictures of all the various types of dinosaurs that there were and how they were able to do their various tasks of farming. He played a clip of them plowing the fields, harvesting some of the crops and other daily tasks that they completed.

Arlo is the hero of our story. He is an Apatasaurus. John Lithgow plays Poppa dinosaur, Frances McDorman plays Momma Dinosaur, Bill Hader is Forrest (who I think is one of the brothers), Neil Patrick Harris voices another character, Judy Greer must be Ivy, and Lucas Neff is the voice of Arlo. After introducing all these characters, Bill, Judy and Lucas came out on stage.

As we said earlier, these dinosaurs live in a traditional farming community and one of their jobs is erradicating pests. But Arlo finds a little bug that he is fascinated with. Except he is not a bug, he is the first human, and his name is spot.

Arlo and Spot end up leaving the farm, and they embark on journeys together. One of the things that they had fun with on this movie was the juxtaposition of large and small creatures, different terrains and climates found on the earth. They showed us a number of clips of the interaction between Arlo and spot and these were quite hilarious.

The next movie introduced to us was “The Untitled Pixar movie that takes you inside the mind.” Perhaps it might be called Inside Out and will be released in 2015.

This movie is directed by Pete Docter and produced by Jonas Rivera. This is a story that could only happen in animation, but it has to have some sort of a basis in reality. It is the story of Riley a happy kid who moves with her family to San Francisco which changes her entire life. She has five emotions that guide her through life.

Anger – Lewis Black

Disgust – Mandy Kaling

Fear - Bill Hader

Joy - Amy Poehler

Sadness - Phyllis Smith

At this point, Bill Hader and Phyllis Smith came out, and made some jokes.

The emotions work in “head”quarters and somehow, Joy and Sadness get thrown out leaving Fear, Anger and Disgust running the show. Joy and Sadness are stuck in Long Term Memory. There are also places like Abstract Thought, Dream Production, and Imagination Land, and they are all connected by the Train of Thought.

They showed us a scene at the dinner table which was very raw, it wasn’t even animated, just some sketches and dialog placed over it. Basically Riley (the daughter) was acting out, and you could hear the emotions in her head fighting amongst themselves. What I found even more hilarious was the emotions in the mom’s and dad’s heads. The mom had very competent emotions that were trying to get the dad to help out and smooth the situation, and the Dad’s emotions were a bunch of bungling hockey-watching, non paying attention oafs, that had no clue of how to solve the situation with the little girl.

The next picture they talked about (which got the audience really going) was Finding Dory.

This will be directed by Andrew Stanton and produced by Lindsey Collier. It will take place a year after the Finding Nemo situation happened. They didn’t tell us what it was, but a traumatic event will take Dory back to the sea to find her family. Albert Brooks will return as Marlin and of course we all know that Ellen Degeneres is back as Dory.

New to the story will be Diane Keaton as Jenny, Dory’s mom, and Eugene Levy will play Charlie, Dory’s Dad. Ty Burrell will be playing Bailey a Beluga Whale. Note that this is the first movie that they have mentioned without Bill Hader, who then came out on stage dressed as a sea cucumber hoping to become Pixar’s new Lucky Charm by adding himself to another Pixar film.

When out came Pixar’s real Lucky Charm, John Ratzenberger, followed by the Disneyland Marching Band. On the screen above they had a picture of all of his 14 Pixar Characters and he marched out to the tune, “You’ve got a Friend in Me.” Then confetti in the shapes of all the Charms in Lucky Charms fell from the sky.

Next John Lasseter came on stage to tell us about a Halloween TV Special coming out on ABC called Toy Story of Terror. It’s going to air on October 16th this Fall. They showed us the first 10 minutes, and it was hilarious! All the toys are with their new owner, and they’re traveling in the trunk of the car. There is car trouble and they stop to stay overnight at a hotel. Of course, it is dark, windy and rainy outside, to set the stage. Once the toys get in the hotel, somehow they get separated from each other. I won’t spoil any of the surprises, but you must check it out when it airs!

Next John Lasseter came back out, this time in a Planes shirt. This film was from Disneytoon Studios and they played a short clip which was a tour of the Studios. It was kind of cool, they have a cereal bar, and a chef that is supposedly the best chef at all the studios that Lasseter manages.

There are two new Tinkerbell movies coming out soon.

The Legend of the Neverbeast is a movie where Faun and Tinkerbell befriend an eerie monster that all of Neverland fears.

The Pirate Fairy will be directed by Peggy Holmes, and this film will link Tink’s Pixie Hollow to Peter Pan. Zarina the Pirate Fairy will be played by Christina Hendricks, and Tom Hiddleston will be James the Cabin Boy. You are led to believe that they are fast friends, but actually James is secretly betraying her, and we learn that Cabin Boy James is soon to become Captain James Hook.

Both Christina Hendricks and Tom Hiddleston took the stage to talk about their characters. Tom had the ladies in the audience swooning, and when he talked about his training as a classical actor in London he talked about his love of Disney. Evidently during your audition for the acting school, each actor was required to read a part and sing a song. The song that he chose to sing was “The Bare Necessities” from The Jungle Book. And he said that he was NOT going to sing that now.

To which the audience sighed a collective “awwwwww”.

“You’re bullying me into singing!” said Hiddleston. To which he received a huge round of applause. Eventually he ended up singing the song for us.

John Lasseter returned to the stage to tell us that while the Fairies movies appeal mostly to girls, they thought that the Cars and Planes franchise was more aimed toward the boys. He had been working on a “Trains” pitch and about a week before he was going to present it to Bob Iger, he was sitting on a plane in Burbank and watching everything going on, he got the idea to change the focus from Trains to Planes.

Klay Hall was the Director of Planes, they played a trailer for the movie (which was screening later that day). Then they talked about the sequel which will be coming out next Summer. Planes: Fire and Rescue.

For those who have seen the movie (we were supposed to, but as you will find out, Fran didn’t want to waste her shopping time seeing a movie we could see any time). We. Have. Not. Seen. It. Yet. :headache: Anyways, for those who have seen the movie, you know that Dusty Crophopper can’t be a racer all his life, so in this next movie they decided to salute the brave firefighters who fight the forest fires and make him a firefighting plane.

Bobs Gannaway will be directing that movie. It will take place somewhere in the north and Midwest, I think it was Montana or Idaho. Evidently the first planes to fight wild fires were crop dusters, so it makes sense for Dusty to go into this line of work. They showed us a clip which was a combination of rough sketches and somewhat finished animation. Dane Cook did the announcing during this segment. Dusty will again be voice by Dane Cook.

Other characters include Dipper, voice by Julie Bowen of Modern Family. She is Dusty’s biggest fan, almost to the point of sort of stalking him. Her character was very funny!

John Lasseter again took the stage this time wearing a Wreck it Ralph Hawaiian shirt. This segment he talked about the Walt Disney Animation Studios. He mentioned Burny Mattinson and played a tribute piece to him for all the work that he has done. Then he brought him up on stage and talked with him about how he got hired at Disney.

Evidently he had always wanted to be an animator, so when he got out of HS, his mother took him down to the Disney Studios and dropped him off. She had some errands to run and said she would be back in a few hours. He went up to the guard shack, who asked if he had an appointment. He did not, and so the guard told him that he probably wouldn’t be able to get in. Burny explained that his mother wouldn’t be back for a couple hours, so the guard let him wait there with him.

As they were waiting the guard started to take a look at his drawings. After seeing a few, he decided to call up to the offices and suggested that maybe they did want to have a look at his drawings. He didn’t end up getting hired as an animator, but they had an opening in the mailroom, so he took the job. One of his duties was to go to Walt Disney every Friday, get a check for $300 and cash it for him and bring him back the cash.

He remembered one of his first days meeting Walt in the elevator, and said something like, “Good Morning Mr. Disney”.

He said, “It’s Walt, son.”

John Lasseter asked Burny if he had ever thought about keeping one of those $300 checks and replacing it with his own money. Just think what that would be worth today. Burny said that he did not, but he had considered saving Walt’s cigarette butts that he would leave all over!

After thanking Burny for his years of hard work, the program moved on. Now John Lasseter asked us to keep this a secret, but since I’ve read it at numerous other sites, and the link I’m going to give you at the end of these posts gives it all away, I might as well do it too.

They brought out a woman under the guise that she worked at the Animation Research lab. They stated that some old clips had been discovered in the attic of a private collector and that there was some new footage of an Disney cartoon from 1928 that no one had seen before. She told us to put on our “glasses” because there would be some stereoscopic effects.

Well, I won’t spoil it for you completely, but this is a new short that will appear in front of Frozen.

It starts off innocently as a cartoon like Steamboat Willie, but pretty soon, you are aware that this is a completely different type of cartoon. It combines old style animation with CGI techniques for a rollicking and whacky cartoon in the style of the original Disney cartoons, but with all the modern humor and gags that you would expect.

This really was a challenge for the animators because the style in which cartoons used to be drawn is not how they do them today. To get that old 2D style back took some practice and to combine it in a believable way with the 3D, was quite an effort, but they pulled it off flawlessly.

The next movie they talked about was Big Hero 6 which is a Marvel style cartoon. Don Hall is the Director and we have a Japanese style superhero. The cartoon is set in San Fransokyo. Our Hero is a 14 year old boy who loses his older brother and his companion, a giant robot, heals his heart.

This is scheduled to come out in 2014. To complete this film, they researched robotic schools and found a robot that was “huggable”. He walks like a baby penguin and that’s about all I have in my notes for this movie.

A film coming out in 2016 called Zootopia is a movie about the animal world. John Lasseter is a big fan of movies where animals wear clothes and act like humans, and this movie does just that. There are no humans in this world. So all the creations are designed by animals for their convenience. They researched animal characteristics to better understand what an animal might design for themselves if they had the wherewithal to do it. I remember something about a giant salt lick in one of the areas.

There are various regions. Tundra Town is where the polar bears and other cold weather creatures live. Since they need it cold, they are right next to Sahara Square, because the exhaust from the coolers of Tundra Town heat up Sahara Square the way the residents there like it.

There is also Little Rodentia

Barrow Borough – this is where all the bunnies live. They have a Rabit Transit District.

There is a Rainforest District.

One of the main characters is Nick Wilde a Hustling Fox

Judi Hops is his Bunny girlfriend, you can imagine that having a fox with a bunny for a girlfriend makes for interesting natural tendencies.

There is a Gazelle who is an outspoken Pop Star

There will be a lot of dumb Wildebeasts. They wanted the Wildebeasts to be business people, but in their research they discovered that they were very dumb, so now there are lot of dumb Wildebeasts in the film.

The Next and final movie that they covered was Frozen. This is coming out in the Fall of this year. If you’ve read my previous reports, you know that this is inspired by Hans Christian Anderson’s story the Snow Queen. The music is by Kristen Anderson Lopez and Bobby Lopez of Avenue Q fame and others. They also wrote the music for Finding Nemo.

This movie is directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee. Elsa is voiced by Idina Menzel, Anna is voiced by Kristen Bell.

Elsa runs away when her powers are discovered and Anna searches for her to save the town from eternal winter. She meets Kristoff and he along with his loyal Elk Sven join her in her quest. They meet Olaf the Snowman voiced by Josh Gad.

Both Kristen Bell and Josh Gad came onstage. Kristen really appreciated that the directors of the movie let her put her own personal spin on Anna. What she said was that she was just a regular person, kinda clutsy, kinda goofy, and not at all composed like most people believe actresses are. They put a little of that into Anna and played a clip where she meets the prince.

Later Josh Gad came out on the stage and he was quite hilarious. They played a clip where Anna and Kristoff meet Olaf. (who by the way was Elsa’s first evil snowman creation, but he didn’t come out quite right). They played a clip of Olaf dreaming about when Elsa will bring back Summer which was quite hilarious, you’ll have to see the movie.

Then for a closer that absolutely brought down the house, Idina Menzel sang “Let It Go”. At Destination-D, they had another gal sing this song and I wasn’t really impressed. It was pretty, but meh. When she sang this song at the Expo, I was streaming tears. Just reliving it and writing this is making me cry. You need to check out this link and some of the videos of performances that I have mentioned.

Here is a link to an article on this presentation and there are some videos of some of John Lasseter’s speaking parts and some other amazing musical performances. I can’t seem to find where these videos are located other than on this page, so you’ll have to find it here.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...g-dory-the-good-dinosaur-inside-out-and-more/

The presentation went an hour over time, but it was worth every moment. Anyone who left to go to a different presentation missed some amazing performances and clips. So that’s my wrap up of the Animation Presentation.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing presentation. A lot of the movies don't really grab me, but I would love to see Toy Story Halloween movie. I also like the sound of Frozen, Finding Dory and Zootopia.

Corinna

Wow, that sounds like an amazing presentation. A lot of the movies don't really grab me, but I would love to see Toy Story Halloween movie. I also like the sound of Frozen, Finding Dory and Zootopia.

Corinna

I know what you mean. I'm not interested in the Tinkerbell stuff, nor the Big Hero, but the Good Dinosaur is going to be really cute, as will the emotion movie. I'm definitely interested in the other ones that you mentioned. The Toy Story thing is only a half an hour program, maybe a one hour special with lots of commercials. I hope that they show it in the UK too, it's going to be really good.

WOW! Interesting array for movies in the works. Will be even more interesting to see which ones make it on the big screen and translate with audiences.

WOW! Interesting array for movies in the works. Will be even more interesting to see which ones make it on the big screen and translate with audiences.

I think Frozen will be a big hit. The Good Dinosaur will probably be pretty good too. Finding Dory should be great, the others, I think might be hit or miss. I'm sure I will enjoy them, but whether or not they come out to be blockbusters will remain to be seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter