My trip to Japan

I'm not sure if Scrooge is a regular character. It was a rainy day and along with Scrooge, they brought out Bernard and Bianca and the characters from Robin Hood as well to entertain the crowd at World Bazaar.
Bernard and Bianca:scared1: I've never seen them at the parks!!!!!OMG! That's an event! Do you have proofs? :)

I'm not sure if Scrooge is a regular character. It was a rainy day and along with Scrooge, they brought out Bernard and Bianca and the characters from Robin Hood as well to entertain the crowd at World Bazaar.

They have Scrooge McDuck AND the characters from Robin Hood?! That's another reason to go. I think they shipped a lot of the school characters overseas...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Mike! Looks like you had a great time.

I just finished the Disney pics (will check out the others too). They are great!!! Thanks for sharing them. :)

Bernard and Bianca:scared1: I've never seen them at the parks!!!!!OMG! That's an event! Do you have proofs? :)

Sorry, I did not take photos of Bernard and Bianca. I was just excited to see Scrooge McDuck that I focused on him. BTW ... Scrooge McDuck has his own store in Tokyo DisneySea.

I actually gasped at a few of photos - especially the one showing exterior of the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. Truly breathtaking.

Great photos, thank you for sharing them. It looks like you had a great time! :thumbsup2

May I ask, did you do the paid tours for the temples & castles, or were you able to visit them on your own?

Nice pictures and you look as if you had a blast! WOW, the sites were very lovely.

It looks like it was a great trip. As a tech lover I would love to go to Japan. It is a geek heaven. I always tell people that if you want to see the future go to Tokyo.

May I ask, did you do the paid tours for the temples & castles, or were you able to visit them on your own?

We saw Tokyo on our own as I had been twice before and knew where to go. In Kyoto, we saw the Imperial Palace on our own and then the next day did a bus tour. In Nara, we had planned to o on our own, but there was a guide company at the train station when we arrived, so we had a private tour there.

Really awesome pictures! So you went from Tokyo to Kyoto too? Great! Thanks for sharing!!!!~<3

I saw the Tokyo Disney pictures! awesome! But may I ask what is this DUffy thing, I see they are teddy bears but can you tell me more?

I saw the Tokyo Disney pictures! awesome! But may I ask what is this DUffy thing, I see they are teddy bears but can you tell me more?

Duffy is the Disney Bear sold only at Tokyo DisneySea. The Japanese go crazy for him, waiting in long lines when anything new is released for him. There is also a girl bear. People dress him up and carry him around the parks whenever they visit.

I was wondering what Duffy was too - he's really cute.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures! I haven't seen much on Tokyo Disney, so this was a treat. I really enjoyed looking through both albums. :thumbsup2

Duffy is the Disney Bear sold only at Tokyo DisneySea. The Japanese go crazy for him, waiting in long lines when anything new is released for him. There is also a girl bear. People dress him up and carry him around the parks whenever they visit.

It seems that Disney Tokyo has lots of particular and unique things, definetly on my to do list on trips. Thanks for sharing pictures and information :goodvibes

Wow! It looks like you had an amazing trip - the photos are beautiful! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter