My Trip to Disney Would not be Magical Without............

All of our trips have been Magical,but this next one will be Bitter/Sweet. It will be the first without my DH,who passed away October 18,2005.Just 12 days after our last Disney trip. This next one my sons,grandsons and Neice will be going with me and it will be in honor of my DH who loved Disney more than all of us.Every time we ride test track or a hundred other things we will feel him right beside us.

walking down Main Street!
Seeing Wishes and Spectromagic!
Staying onsite!

I love the other parks but MK is the most magical for me!!

WDWtinkbell1982 said:
but the cast members are the key to our very magical moments.

then the castmember said...."Come on, this one is on me." And he put us in the front of the line! I don't know what was more special that night. The ride or the wonderful gesture that cast member gave us. I honestly think he did it because our son showed such dignity, even though you could just see how hard it was not to act openly dissapointed.

Every year...we have had a castmember do something like this for us...that is one of the major reasons why we come back, year after year...after year.

This is the magic for me. I don't know any other place on earth employees are so empowered to make people happy. Every time I open a thread like this, I experience a warm feeling and relive some of my own magical moments. Pixie dust abounds in the happiest place on earth!

Watching my husband act like a kid and interacting with the characters.
Wishes, last trip we didn't get to see it and it felt like something was missing.
When you first arrive at your resort and realize how much you get to do in the next week.

My family. We are able to take regular vacations now, and having my DD and DSIL and of course the little Princess, my DS and my DDIL, and maybe my oldest (not a Disney fan, so I pulled out the big guns....DH has asked if he wants to come) join us is the most magical feeling. I love this place!

YayDisney! said:
My Disney Vacation would not be magical without...

my husband and daughter to share it with me!! No matter what we do or what we have time to see, it's all shared together and is ALWAYS magical!!

:love:

EXACTLY!My Magic does not come from material things, it comes with SPENDING TIME WITH MY SON :thumbsup2

We never not go to~ Rainforest Cafe and Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville! Always have to eat at least once at CiCi's Pizza Buffett! No trip is complete without a visit to the Magic Kingdom! :earsboy:

No Tipe is Magical without...........

Being there with my husband.

Seeing Wishes

eating at Chef Mickey's

and riding under the Walt Disney World Sign

A CM saying "Welcome Home" when we check into a DVC resort and seeing my (not so young) kids faces light up when they get on the monorail and hear Por favor.......

1.my wonderful hubby and 3 amazing kids
2.my camera (extra memory cards and fresh batteries)
3.good walking shoes.
4.bottle of nerve pills to put up with wonderful hubby and 3 amazing kids
5. only kidding about #4 (I think) :bitelip:

Keeva said:
All of our trips have been Magical,but this next one will be Bitter/Sweet. It will be the first without my DH,who passed away October 18,2005.Just 12 days after our last Disney trip. This next one my sons,grandsons and Neice will be going with me and it will be in honor of my DH who loved Disney more than all of us.Every time we ride test track or a hundred other things we will feel him right beside us.

:grouphug: I posted w/out reading the whole thread. After posting about my "magical trip", I read through the thread. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your DH. :grouphug: Hoping your upcoming trip, in honor of your DH, is as "magical" as it can be. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

For me it's sitting and eating a hot dog on main street with my family and getting a fudge sunday afterward.

Thanks MagicMirror,and Hobbes yes, I know he is up there watching .Now he can fly like Tink does(only without the wire).

Keeva said:

This post actually made me cry. WDW is "our" special place and DH told me once that if something happened to me, he would not be able to go back. I'm so glad that you can honor his memory in the happiest place on earth while he is in the happiest place EVER! :lovestruc

So, (drying my eyes) what makes my WDW vacation magical:

-Visiting MK first thing, and seeing the castle--I always remember the feeling of the very first time I saw it (only 3 years ago, you know!).
-Riding Pirates--my first time was just weeks before the movie came out and I thought it was soooo cool!
-Having CM wish me a "magical day," even if it's after they have removed a scorpian from my room!
-Having my DH beg me to buy everything in sight!
-Watching every single movie in the World Showcase.
-Riding the Norway boat!
-Eating a mickey bar-- :mickeybar
-Riding the Safari at AK!
-Seeing the Lion King show at AK! Best show in the World!
-The general feeling of being there w/ my DH in "our" place! :cloud9:

Conservitive Hippie,
Go and build memories. I and my DH were married for 33 years and in that time had 15 disney trips. We promised each other that the one that was left would carry them on.We were just kids when we married.(I was 15 he was 18).And when it came to Disney he was still 18!It was his favorite place on Earth.We had trips with our kids,the grandkids,by ourselves ,and all the crew together at Christmas one year. Now we have all those Precious memories.We went other places but he always compared them to Disney and they came up short.So we will continue to go just like I promised and he will be right there with us.

...my family with me
...riding HM and PotC
...a hot dog from Casey's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter