• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Trades to Stitch! Updated: 1/9

Hey nenob,

I see this aint going good. I'm not sure if this is good but how bout a magenta rocket for the water park pins and everest ride car for the 50th chair? These are proably not that good but that's all I could think of:lmao:

LMK and Have a Happy new year:goodvibes

All that stuff is not very rare, compare to the green chair being sold for a very short amount of time..

All that stuff is not very rare, compare to the green chair being sold for a very short amount of time..

Um..ok sorry then just wanted to throw it out there,so don't bother thinking over I'm withdrawing and sorry for any bother:)

Again have a happy new year:goodvibes

this was not going to well, so i added a pirate couch! Bump

I want anything, so you can offer what you like If you think it is reasonable! I relly like the first three pins though!

how about this:

vmk race 07 pin
silver rocket pin
typhoon lagoon pin
red santa hat

i think this may be fair, if its more than enough great if its not enough LMK.

how about this:

vmk race 07 pin
silver rocket pin
typhoon lagoon pin
red santa hat

i think this may be fair, if its more than enough great if its not enough LMK.

I want this thread to keep going, so I really want items that people want.. Not many people want these items.. Anything else you could offer (Sorry about this, but I want it to keep going without me adding anything else..)

Not really a offer, a donate! I was the one who ended up trading KrazyPete the inferno, and since I know I dont have a stitch and in all probablilty will never have one, I would like to donate to the cause.! One casey Jr train pin.

Not really a offer, a donate! I was the one who ended up trading KrazyPete the inferno, and since I know I dont have a stitch and in all probablilty will never have one, I would like to donate to the cause.! One casey Jr train pin.

Oh wow thanks! i am logging in right now! can i pm you when I get on?

Ill pm you when i get on next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter