My Thankful Thanksgiving PTR Updated 11/23

They only do the special photopasses at certain times. I got my info from http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/. Click on the top definitive guide then on disney's photopass. You will need to scroll down to find all the special photopasses that can be done. It is really neat.

Thanks for posting that link!!! I just checked it out... I knew about a couple of those, but there were several I hadn't seen before!! Very Cool! I was also excited about the info re the photo sessions... I'm going to try and set that up for our 'mini grand-gathering' next year.

Paula

Paula-- I am glad you found the link helpful. I am always so amazed at how much some people know about WDW. Were you able to get the new deal for your upcoming trip??? Or was it not in your timeframe???

I thought about asking my boss if I could take time off in Jan and postpone my trip since it would save $200 plus I would get a $200 gc so almost $400 difference and I would have 7 nights not just 5. But the only reason I am going now is because Bossman and A are gone T-giving weekend. Bossman's parents would have to come and stay with A for me to go a different time.

It just works better to keep it how it is now.

A and I hit Home Depot last night and I got a huge stack of mickey head paint chips. I am going to make a Happy Thanksgiving sign for my window with them.

well with my AP and now being able to use points for my room... the deal doesn't do anything to help me:goodvibes

But that's OK... DH will string me up if I suggest heading back to WDW before July!!:lmao:

Paula

Hi Alice - I just found your TR and I had to subscribe as we're going the exact same days as you! We're getting there the morning of 11-26 an hour or so before you and leaving on 12-1, again an hour or so before you. I'm very excited to be there over Thanksgiving and am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too :crowded: . We're even doing several of the same parks on the same days as you, including MK on Wednesday. We're definitely doing MVMCP on the 30th.

So, I just had to chime in and say hey! I hope to run into some Dissers while we're there, and would love to see you!

Leslie

Hi Alice - I just found your TR and I had to subscribe as we're going the exact same days as you! We're getting there the morning of 11-26 an hour or so before you and leaving on 12-1, again an hour or so before you. I'm very excited to be there over Thanksgiving and am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too :crowded: . We're even doing several of the same parks on the same days as you, including MK on Wednesday. We're definitely doing MVMCP on the 30th.

So, I just had to chime in and say hey! I hope to run into some Dissers while we're there, and would love to see you!

Leslie

Hi Leslie

Welcome to the PTR. I am so ready to go!!!! I can't wait two more weeks!!!! I am getting really impatient. I think the last two weeks are the hardest. Belle_princess is doing the same as us too. She has MK on 11/26 and MVMCP on 11/30 too. Here is the link to her PTR http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1988881 Looks like us dissers know the place to be!!!

well with my AP and now being able to use points for my room... the deal doesn't do anything to help me:goodvibes

But that's OK... DH will string me up if I suggest heading back to WDW before July!!:lmao:

Paula

I posted that before reading about your DVC buy-in. Much better choice. I would take to DVC over 3 free nights anytime :banana:

I changed my ADR for 11/26 from Tonys to LTT. I am really picky when it comes to sauce and I felt like I was stuck in the front of the park so I changed to LTT. I can take the train to Frontierland then poke around a little bit before grabbing my table. I wanted a TS today since I know I won't want to fight for a table at a CS after being up early and traveling all day. I made a lunch ressie. I have eaten here at dinner and love the salad but that was about it. The lunch menu had some good choices for me.

11/28 AK I hope to ride EE atleast twice and Safari ride 3 times. Walk the trails, see Lion King, Nemo, ITTBAB, dino, primeval whirl.
I'll head out around 5:30 to go the AKL. I'll walk around and check out the decor until my 6:45 Boma ADR. After Boma, I am not sure if I will head to DTD or just work my way back to POP. Most likely it will be DTD.

11/29 I have an 8:00 am ADR at Kona for.... Not Tonga Toast but MacPineapple pancakes Yumm-o This was originally for 11/28 but I changed it since it fit in better before Epcot instead of AK
Then its over to EPCOT
Must Dos: Soarin, TT, Mission Space, SSE, Universe of Energy (I think I am the only person who likes this ride), LIving with the Land, Figment, I'd like to see all the films in WS. I want to get some photos of WS details also.

I have an ADR at Chefs but am thinking of cancelling it. I like the CS choices at Epcot, Maybe I'l wait and see what I feel like on the day. Not a huge fan of Illuminations so might head out before the grand exodus.

That's it for today. have to go do :laundy:

Have a great day

Hey Alice! I'm subbing to your PTR, so I can keep up with your plans! Looks good right now! Hope I see you at MK on 11/26. I'll be there with DH (Stitch!).

Kristin

I changed my ADR for 11/26 from Tonys to LTT. I am really picky when it comes to sauce and I felt like I was stuck in the front of the park so I changed to LTT. I can take the train to Frontierland then poke around a little bit before grabbing my table. I wanted a TS today since I know I won't want to fight for a table at a CS after being up early and traveling all day. I made a lunch ressie. I have eaten here at dinner and love the salad but that was about it. The lunch menu had some good choices for me.

Good call! LTT is great (darn them for getting rid of the characters though!) I haven't tried lunch, but it does look yummo! I wasn't real thrilled with Tony's (aside from some amazing tiramasu), I think you'll enjoy LTT better:thumbsup2

11/28 AK I hope to ride EE atleast twice and Safari ride 3 times. Walk the trails, see Lion King, Nemo, ITTBAB, dino, primeval whirl.
I'll head out around 5:30 to go the AKL. I'll walk around and check out the decor until my 6:45 Boma ADR. After Boma, I am not sure if I will head to DTD or just work my way back to POP. Most likely it will be DTD.

EE single rider line ROCKS!! (7 times in <1 hr:woohoo: ) 2 trips will not be a problem!! Boma is nice and AKL is gorgeous! The ride from AKL to DTD is LONG!! So just keep that in mind, depending on how tired you are and how late you get out of Boma:thumbsup2

11/29 I have an 8:00 am ADR at Kona for.... Not Tonga Toast but MacPineapple pancakes Yumm-o This was originally for 11/28 but I changed it since it fit in better before Epcot instead of AK
Then its over to EPCOT
Must Dos: Soarin, TT, Mission Space, SSE, Universe of Energy (I think I am the only person who likes this ride), LIving with the Land, Figment, I'd like to see all the films in WS. I want to get some photos of WS details also.

I like Universe of energy too.... I'm glad to know I'm not alone:rotfl: If you start watching films in Norway... they progessively get better as you work your way around:rotfl2:

I have an ADR at Chefs but am thinking of cancelling it. I like the CS choices at Epcot, Maybe I'l wait and see what I feel like on the day. Not a huge fan of Illuminations so might head out before the grand exodus.

I'd like to try Chefs... but you're right, the CS options in WS are terrific. I don't really care one way or the other about Illuminations either....never mind if I miss it or not. Hmmm... at least if we are wierd... we are wierd together!

Paula

Hi Alice!

I've subscribed to your PTR as well as Belle_Princess'.
I'll be at MVMCP on the 30th as well :banana:

I am jealous of your PTRs!

Hey Alice! I'm subbing to your PTR, so I can keep up with your plans! Looks good right now! Hope I see you at MK on 11/26. I'll be there with DH (Stitch!).

Kristin

Hi Alice!

I've subscribed to your PTR as well as Belle_Princess'.
I'll be at MVMCP on the 30th as well :banana:

I am jealous of your PTRs!

Hi Kristin and Amgangi
Welcome
Sorry it took so long to respond but I was debating about cancelling this trip. I was feeling quilty about spending the money when my DSis is have a hard time with $$$$. But I decided that I could do the trip and still help her out with Christmas etc... :love:

Anyway I am back on track to spending Thangsgiving weekend at the World. :cool1:

I will have my LGMH and will be decorating my window at the POP for anyone who sees me, Please say HI!!!

I can't believe that 3 days from now I'll will be eating at LTT.

I have changed my plans for Sunday. Originally I was going to AK for the AM and eating at Y&Y then heading over to MK for MVMCP around 4. I am now planning on going to MK all day and still go to the party that night. I really wanted a morning at MK and this just works. I plan on breaking the day up by heading over to Wildreness Lodge for CS lunch and to check it out. I have never been there before and the pics I have seen look cool. so that will be Sunday.

Monday I will play by ear but will most likely be DHS for a few more spins on TSM. I believe I will have to be at POP for ME around 4:00 so that still gives me a nice day at a park.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Hey Alice!! You're trip is almost over already:scared1:

I hope you had a wonderful TG! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!

Paula

hi there.

are you back? is it over? Can't wait to hear about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter