My T-shirt trip report

Kate - your shirts came out great. Thanks for sharing all those wonders pics, especially how they looked being worn and after washing. I can't wait to get the ebay paper and try my hand making a few shirts.

Kate a quick question - Where did you get the football font? I have the baseball font but can't find the football one.

Kate,

Thanks for taking the time to post such an extensive photo tee shirt journal. Nice to see how they look on!

Kate,

Thanks for the t-shirt report. Your t-shirts turned out great. You have a beautiful family.

graygables said:
I ordered shirts from www.blankshirtstore.com and thought it was a good deal.

Those designs and finished products are simply AWESOME! Thank you for all the great tips!

thanks everyone - I bought my shirts at www.blankshirtstore.com - the women's anvil 100% cotton

I bought Nick's rigner tees at Old Navy

and most of Julia's shirts were hanes easy clean or blank shirts from wal-mart

those were my favorite - I really liked the ringer tees from old navy!!

miss missy said:
Is this stuff any good? "Commercial GRADE DYE SUBLIMATION Heat Transfer Paper"

And what about high gloss? Which kind have you used?

I think dye sublimation is for a special pritner - you should buy the light and dark paper for inkjet printers

Denise - I really liked the light paper as well - it is the best I have used - still not as good as the dark though

Those are truly incredible! The pictures of your kids, and the ones of the four and five of you are really wonderful. You were all obviously having a great time, as well as being very fashionable in your very detailed shirts!

Wow - what a great thread, thanks for sharing all your designs.. Looks like everyone was having a blast ! Michelle

WOW!! Thanks for taking the time to share how your t-shirts turned out. I have really enjoyed seeing all of your designs. I am so impressed with all of your shirts. But I really love the one of Julia dressed up as the princesses and Nick dressed up as Woody and Buzz. What a cool idea!! :sunny:

I have 2 sons, so I really enjoyed seeing all the fun boy designs that you created. You did an awesome job! :cheer2: :wave2:

WOW!!!! All of your shirts are amazing. I knew you were good, but those are GR8!!!! Thanks for showing the before, during and after shots too!!!

I just wanted to share that my favorite place to get shirts is Michaels when they go on sale. They often have sales 2/$5. I've never foudn them cheaper. And you can get all the way from a kids small to a 3X.

LOVED seeing the finished t-shirts! Your kids are super cuties! I truly enjoy all the wonderful designs that are shared on this board. I recently made some t-shirts for our trip this November, and I used my glass cooktop to iron on. It worked really great! Thanks again for sharing, your designs are terrific! :dog:

They all look so great! I'm really wracking my brain to figure out what I'd like for shirts. I'd definitely like to surprise my hubby with one for our January trip. Have you done sweatshirts? I'm just thinking we might be better off with a sweatshirt for January instead of a t-shirt.

On another site it says to transfer with iron, pile up 15 sheets of regular papers instead of an ironing board.....

Has anyone used sheets of paper in between the t-shirt?
Does this sound right; I place the t-shirt on an ironing board, then place 15 sheets of paper in between and iron?

Thanks for showing the before and afters... we haven't washed ours yet, so I'm glad to see what to expect. Glad to hear you've had a good trip. We just got home last night, amid the hurricane and have severe Disney post trip blues!!

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing! I love the princess Julia, and Nick picture shirts. I also loved Walt Disney World and Nick and Julia with the characters in the letters. Amazing stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter