• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My sweet Gracie, my beloved dog, died today.

:grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear about Gracie. I just lost my beloved Natasha , almost 2 months ago. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I'm so sorry about Gracie and feel just awful for Inky. I know dogs also mourn the loss of those they are close to. :hug: Prayers for you all.

:sad1: :grouphug: I'm sorry to hear about you greyhound. They're such great dogs.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and yours tonight. It sounds like you were both very lucky to have each other. :grouphug:

:grouphug:
Our thoughts & prayers & comfort to you & yr family, your lovely Gracie & Inky.

roliepolieoliefan & Beauty thoughts & prayers & comfort to you in yr losses.

they have such short lives & they choose to share them with us, always & forever-

Jean, Christopher & Patrick

:grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your furbaby, Gracie. It sounds like you will have wonderful memories of her, plus you gave her 6 special years of being your baby instead of a race dog. Blessings.

I'm sorry to hear you lost Gracie but how lucky for her that she died in a loving home with people she loved with her.

I am so sorry. Blessings to you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope the fond memories of Gracie will help you in the days to come.

I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you and your family. Remember, you will always have your wonderful memories of Gracie. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter