My SW fare just went down $180/2 people!!

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
I just checked SW as I do every Tues morning and my fare for July just went down $90/ticket. So now I have $180 credit. YIPPEE!!!

I just checked our flights and they went up $150 for 2 people. I thought that was simply because it was under the two week advance sale but I went up to a month ahead and the prices have still been raised. :confused3

I guess we got a super price to being with so I really did not expect it to drop but one can always hope! Glad to hear that yours dropped!

Must be a New Mexico thing because the flight I was looking at went down :cool1: !! I'm getting my credit card out right now and booking them. I had read they would go down around 60 days out and they did! I'm so excited :banana:

Where in NM do you live? I live outside Ruidoso. I'm dreading the 3.5 hour drive to the airport. I think we'll drive up the day before and stay somewhere near the airport. Last time I did that I found a place on E. Central way past the University....not the best place to stay!

Brenda :cloud9:

CinderellasMama said:
Must be a New Mexico thing because the flight I was looking at went down :cool1: !! I'm getting my credit card out right now and booking them. I had read they would go down around 60 days out and they did! I'm so excited :banana:

Where in NM do you live? I live outside Ruidoso. I'm dreading the 3.5 hour drive to the airport. I think we'll drive up the day before and stay somewhere near the airport. Last time I did that I found a place on E. Central way past the University....not the best place to stay!

Brenda :cloud9:

I'm in Rio Rancho so I've pretty close. I'd stay at the Sleep Inn Airport. I run a gymnastics meet and we've used them as the host hotel and people have liked it. We also use the Wyndham airport, but that's kind of pricey.

do you buy non-refundable tickets? and if so, when the airfares go down, do you just call the airline and ask for a price difference? I was under the impression that the price you paid was the price you got, and you were just out of luck if the price dropped! Please tell me I am misinformed!!! Is this just a southwest thing??? Help I am confused

Thanks
susieeq

My tickets are the non refundable. I do it all online. I go to their "travel services" (I think) page, cancel the reservation using the number I got, that will then give me 'credit' for the full amount. Then I rebook at the lower rate. So now I have $180 credit to use w/in the next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter