My Stay In The Cinderella Castle Suite Updated 6/24/14

WOW:dance3:This has to be everyone's dream trip!! At least I get to live vicariously through you. Thanks for sharing!! Will you have links on page 1 to each of your posts? I am pretty sure there will be page after page of people leaving notes for you.

On our second day we asked Teresa to pick us up at 10am. We didn't feel like we needed to rush to get to the parks really early because having a tour guide speeds things up significantly.

We told Teresa that we wanted to go to DHS during the day and Epcot later because we had a dinner reservation at Le Cellier. She asked us if we planned to ride Test Track when we were at Epcot. We said yes. She said that there was rain expected later in the day. She suggested that make a stop at Epcot to ride Test Track because it would close if it was raining later.

We loaded up in the SUV and soon pulled up to an entrance to Epcot that was right behind Test Track. We went in and rode Test Track and got right back in the SUV to head to DHS.

At DHS we came in through an entrance right behind Rock N Roller Coaster. We rode that twice before heading over to Tower of Terror and rode that twice.

Teresa asked if we wanted to see Lights Motor Action. We said we did so she called someone to verify that VIP seating would be available. We had about an hour before the show so we went to Toy Story Midway Mania, The Great Movie Ride and my DD10 got her face painted. After a rain delay, we watched LMA and it was time to head to Epcot.

PhotoGrid_1401399105475.jpg

We arrived back at Epcot and came in through an entrance behind Captain EO. We went straight to Soarin (my favorite). We rode twice. I would have rode more but the rest of the family gave me a hard time. (Hey! Who won this trip anyway?!?)

We had some time before our dinner reservation so we watched Captain EO which wasn't there in 2008 so this was our first time seeing it. I know some people think it should go, but I enjoyed it.

It was time for dinner at Le Cellier. We tried to eat there in 2008 but couldn't get in. I tried again when I was at Epcot for a business trip in October but again was unable to get in. This time, I booked a reservation as soon as I knew when our trip was. Teresa ate with us. They didn't give us any trouble adding a 5th person at the last minute. The food was great but expensive. Thank goodness we had the gift cards to pay for it. My husband and I shared the cheese soup, I got the rib-eye, which was HUGE. He ended up eating most of my steak and we shared the Maple Creme Brulee for dessert. DH and both DDs got the broiled flounder. They all said it was great but they were still a little hungry.

After dinner it wasn't raining so we hit Test Track again. Then, Teresa asked if we were interested in Fantasmic. She felt that getting that in while we had her would be more beneficial than staying at Epcot to watch IllumiNations. We agreed. She made a phone call to make sure VIP seating was available. We went back to the SUV and headed over to DHS again.

We pulled up right behind Fantasmic and were taken up a back set of stairs with about 15 minutes to spare before the show started. We had great seats and the show was amazing. We didn't get to see it in 2008 because my DD was only 3 at the time and terrified of fireworks.

After the show we were exhausted and ready to head back to AKL. It was an amazing, whirlwind of a day.

Next First Day On Our Own http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51580121#post51580121

Another fabulous day ... Oh to be a VIP guest. Nice!!! I've been waiting to get an Email that you had posted again (( but not in a creeper way lol ))

Amazing to have a VIP tour guide! It must of been so interesting to come into the different parks from a "special location". I think I could get very use to that treatment very easily! You daughter looks adorable!

This is fascinating. I'm really enjoying your trip report. How fun it would be to be spoiled like that. :love: Can't wait to hear more.

Subbing!

You are so lucky to win such an amazing trip! I don't know if I could go back to WDW after touring with a VIP guide! Your family really got the Royal Treatment package!

I can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter