My Sons are lookinin for Disney Addict pen-pals.

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
We recently wewnt to Disney in Nov. It was our childrens first time. They have not stop talking about it since we have returned. They are counting the days down until our next 2008 trip. So this is what I was thinking, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let their daughter or son become an e-mail pen pal with my sons. I know that they would really enjoy the common interest. They eat ..sleep..and breath Disney.. So you know you can still find hidden Mickey's 1000's of miles away? LOLO:lmao: I refer to my sons as "My little Disney Freaks".Some of their friends back at home, are really getting tired of talking about Disney,the boys do not quite understand why. Please PM me if you are intersest....

Tyler 10 yrs old. 4th Grade . Disney, Bowling ,Karate,Disney, Movies, PS2,Disney
Austin 10 yrs old. 4the Grade Same as above ....OHHH YEAH EVEN MORE DISNEY!!!!:woohoo:

Note: Since they have gone. one of their new favorite T.V channels is the Travel Channel, they watch for anything refering Disney... they tape it and watch it to the point of memorizing it... if you were to ask them what year Walt died they would tell you.....what year Disney World come alive....How many acres of land where bought.....how many miles WDW covers ....the list goes on...... popcorn::

My daughter is in 4th grade, she's 9.
I don't know if your boys would be interested in a girl penpal, but I know she's love it. :) No..she's not boycrazy, just Disney crazy. She's a very young 9 year old, she belives very much in all the magic. And hey, we're in NY too!

I have a DS10 too and he is sitting here with me saying he would love to have some D pen-pals:goodvibes. He is in 4th grade loves karate and anything D and especially MM:smickey:. He can tell you every Mickey cartoon and when it came out, he draws him constantly and his whole room is Mickey themed. He loves any show about D he can find on TV (he has loved the ones on Food Network) and has even read up on Walt himself. We are in Minnesota so it might be kind of fun for them to have a pen-pal in another state. He would be happy with writing to boys or girls;). If you think your sons would be interested send me a private message with your address and we'll send you ours. He also has an e-mail address if you would be more comfortable with that:surfweb:. We hope to hear from you:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter