My son got married this weekend-Hudson Valley(new pic #43)

Swan4Me

DIS Veteran
He and his fiancee(now my FABULOUS DIL Monica) planned an outdoor wedding for a year now & the wedding was beautiful-here are a few pics:)

250001_2401445212988_680191130_n.jpg

Congratulations! Perfect weather for them. I love that first photo. Years of happiness!

It looks beautiful. Perfect color for this time of year!

Glad Mother Nature cooperated and then some.

Very good looking wedding party! Congrats.

You might want to change your first post from Fiancee to Wife;)! (I know it must be hard, I can't even imagine saying that for my son.)

....all I see are RED "X"s...:confused3 I'm sure it was lovely, though...

Beautiful pics, beautiful couple. I love the color of the attendants dresses, I absolutely love that black and white pic of the 2 of them . I wish them a lifetime of happiness . Thanks for sharing!

Very good looking wedding party! Congrats.

You might want to change your first post from Fiancee to Wife;)! (I know it must be hard, I can't even imagine saying that for my son.)

;) I fixed it

all color pics are snapshots-taken while posing for the photographer

I LOVE the black and white one by the photographer-the photographer posted it on the Country Club's website

He really looks like his look-a-like in the black and white-The running joke is my son sort of looks like Cody Ross-the pro baseball player-they have gotten some perks on flights for no reason, and once while we were walking in the French Quarter-someone ran out of a bar and asked him if he was Cody Ross:)

Where in the Valley is this? It's gorgeous! Congratulations to your son and new DIL. It looks like it was a perfect day.

Gorgeous! Love the colors, and how the bridesmaids' dresses have different styles.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank-you Swan4Me,

These are absolutely wonderful photos. Love the bridal party photo. What a memorable wedding. I gained a daughter-in-law this past May.:)

Just BEAUTIFUL!! What a blessing that you love your DIL, don't hear a lot of THAT on the DIS...::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter