My son can’t go!

Secondgradememories

Mouseketeer
We have ADRs all set for four people and now we are only a group of three. Does anyone know the easiest way to change them? I’ve cancelled his tickets and dining plan, and that took 30 minutes on the phone, so I just let the dining numbers go hoping they would change automatically. They didn’t. Do I need to call again? Does it matter? Drat those college professors who don’t see mom‘s 50th birthday trip as a priority for my son!

It shouldn't matter. There are very few tables for 3, so even if you changed it you would probably still be at a table for 4. Just show up and inform the host that you'll be a party of 3 instead of 4.

We have ADRs all set for four people and now we are only a group of three. Does anyone know the easiest way to change them? I’ve cancelled his tickets and dining plan, and that took 30 minutes on the phone, so I just let the dining numbers go hoping they would change automatically. They didn’t. Do I need to call again? Does it matter? Drat those college professors who don’t see mom‘s 50th birthday trip as a priority for my son!
It will not matter, you will not be charged a no show fee as long as some of you will show up. You don't have to do anything.

only ADRs I would worry about would be a prepaid one like Hoop Dee Doo Review or Cindy's Castle. the rest will be fine if only 3show up instead of 4 will not be charge "No Show" fee if rest of you show up for meal

Boooooooo! How disappointing

The others are right, you are fine. Unless you have something prepaid, showing up w 3 not 4 is not an issue

Enjoy the son-less trip. You can always make a flattie and bring him with you....

Boooooooo! How disappointing

The others are right, you are fine. Unless you have something prepaid, showing up w 3 not 4 is not an issue

Enjoy the son-less trip. You can always make a flattie and bring him with you....
I just told my daughter I was going to do that and she said “I’d die if you did that to me!” Looks like I might do it! ☺️ As they get older, I don’t have that many chances left to embarrass them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter