My son and his first kiss! Lord help me, TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!

Where on earth do you live? You wouldn't believe the crap girls threw at my son in middle school!

I have to admit my now husband was my first boyfriend/kiss/and ummm other things. This is when we were 14-15yrs old. We actually broke up at late 15- 22 yrs old. Anyhow, I was pretty agressive w/ him. I know I think I put the pressure on for the kiss after a few months.

I have to admit my now husband was my first boyfriend/kiss/and ummm other things. This is when we were 14-15yrs old. We actually broke up at late 15- 22 yrs old. Anyhow, I was pretty agressive w/ him. I know I think I put the pressure on for the kiss after a few months.

Same here. DH and I started out as friends when I was 16 then became an "item". I actually planned our first kiss, which is totally not me at all :rolleyes1 . I had Christmas presents that were wrapped, under my bed and asked DH if he could help me get them. We were there on the floor just about ready to get the gifts out when I kissed him on the lips.

I had this picture in my mind of how romantic it would be to kiss like that and I actually did it. We've been together for 20 years and coming up on our 8 year anniversary in a few weeks.

DD15 has also not had her first kiss yet. She and her BF have been going out for a couple of months but neither seems in a hurry. They hold hands, he puts his arm around her, etc. She said she's not in any rush and it will happen when it happens. :)

I think if one of his girl FRIENDS were to lay one on him maybe the ice would be broken

At 16-- that would of meant me and my bf breaking up. No way was he to share a kiss w/ anyone else, much less a kiss that could of been mine and his firsts both. I would of been heartbroken.

When I was a teenager, I couldn't wait to be kissed :blush: .

I think it's disrespectful to his girlfriend that he made it public that he hasn't been kissed, especially since you mention that she is very shy. What girl would be thrilled with everyone talking about who could be the first to kiss your boyfriend, joking or not? Not like being 16 isn't tough enough for a shy girl.

(Not to mention that now there is peer pressure to do something they obvious were not ready to do yet.)

Tell your son to take all the time he needs to get his first kiss. it will definitely mean more to him if he has his first kiss with someone who means something to him. I wish all teenagers were shy about kissing :)

I think my brothers would have rather had their eyeballs plucked out with tweezers than discuss any aspect of kissing or not kissing a girl with our mother.

And my 7 yo has already informed me that the name of the girl in his class that he thinks is so pretty is "private, mom!"

Meaning that they just want to start crap, no surprise seeing the username.

I meant this thread as a My child is afraid of his first kiss......meaning he's afraid he won't be good at it. Something I think all of us have felt when we were teenagers. The childish responses just goes to show the kind of people in the world.

ITA!

I could not believe girls behavior when my DS was a teen. When he was in middle school he had high school girls calling him and sending him letters. A couple wanted to pick him up and give him a ride home from school. Not while Mom can still drive!!!!!!!!

When he was a freshman in high school he started dating a senior. She came picked him up and off they went. Believe me he had a strict curfew.

The funny thing is that same senior is his wife of 8 years now.

When I was in school (before dirt was invented) girls would never date a younger guy. We went for the older ones. Oh my, times they are a changing.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter