• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my signature too big??

JoeBillyBob

Mouseketeer
ok now i know that you are only allowed to have 3 pictures on your signature, and i followed that rule. my question is is the picture too big??
if not it would be great because i love this picture!! party: party:

*twitches in the corner*

Yes, it's way way way too big. You *can* have that picture BUT you need to reduce it to no more than 200 pixels tall by 550 pixels wide. You can find out how to do that reading the FAQs on the Technical Support board.

Check the signature Sticky at the top of the page. Here is one rule that applies to your picture:

2. No single image may exceed 550 pixels in width nor 200 pixels in height. The old standard was that all images combined must fit within a single 400x400 square. This was changed earlier this year to the current requirement. If you have a signature developed to the old requirements, you need to fix it to meet the current requirements.

The most common item we find are users with an image that is greater than the allowed 200 pixel maximum height requirement. Be sure you check ALL your images in your signature to be sure none of them exceeds 200 pixels tall.

The most helpful place to ask questions about your signature would be the Tech Board. :)

Lori

Jennie81994 said:
Guess That means ine is too big

But what would happen if it is too big? :confused3

Eventually after PM'ing you a few times, I would just 'fix' your signature.

Your sig is too big based on the number of lines. Spaces count as well.
You would be within guidelines if you eliminated most of the space and put your two eggs on the same line. It would also help if your wish list wasn't 1 item per line but a few items per line.

If you have other questions feel free to ask. You can find me twitching in the corner from all the sig violations across the VMK board...

aeryn said:
Eventually after PM'ing you a few times, I would just 'fix' your signature.

Your sig is too big based on the number of lines. Spaces count as well.
You would be within guidelines if you eliminated most of the space and put your two eggs on the same line. It would also help if your wish list wasn't 1 item per line but a few items per line.

If you have other questions feel free to ask. You can find me twitching in the corner from all the sig violations across the VMK board...
Aeryn, I hope I'm OK.

I think I am. If I'm not tell me.:)

:smickey:

Adam, I fixed the pitcure in your signature like you asked me to.

Your sig might still be too big, though...But at least the spongebob pic's better, right? : D

Captain Brain said:
Aeryn, I hope I'm OK.

I think I am. If I'm not tell me.:)

:smickey:

You are close. Your image is still too tall. It needs to be no taller than 200 pixels. But you're getting there :)

Wolfen-Sensei said:
Adam, I fixed the pitcure in your signature like you asked me to.

Your sig might still be too big, though...But at least the spongebob pic's better, right? : D

It's close. The spongebob pic is still too big. Reduce it to no more that 200 pixels and it will be within spec.

How is this Aeryn?

m8ldgx.gif

aeryn said:
It's close. The spongebob pic is still too big. Reduce it to no more that 200 pixels and it will be within spec.

'Kay! ^_^

WOW it still looks way to big. Also there are too many jumpy things

How's that?

This is Wolfen-Sensei on Joebillybob's account. Don't worry, I have permission to be here! : D

That picture is now 170x180. I resized it. ALL BY MYSELF!

I WINZ!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter