My shirts! Thanks DIS!

Glendamax

<font color=blue>LOVES Old English Roses china at
I just wanted to thank all of you who wrote the tips for making your own shirt. I tried this for the first time yesterday. I got the designs for the back of my shirt from one of the designers here. I don't know who did it, but THANK YOU!!!!! Again, thanks for all of your help, for a non-crafty person like me! :grouphug:

Here's what I posted on my trip report page

Glendamax said:
After some sleep, I got some better shots of the shirts, and took a picture of the back of mine with the Hidden DISer on it. I got the design off of the Creative DISign board. LAter today, I'll find out who designed it, so I can thank them.

Below is the white shirt my Mom and I have alike, but I have the DISign on the back of mine.
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

This is the plain green shirt I bought. There's nothing on the front, only DIS on the back and the sleeve.
IMG_0377.jpg
IMG_0365-1.jpg

Thank you so much everyone for your feedback! I'm glad you like the shirts. It kinda hard to tell how something looks after working on it alone for hours. I'm glad you all enjoyed the trip report, and is looking forward to reading the next.

I did reply to you guys earlier, but can't find it! I even said something smart back to Lan ;)

Well, I will check back in later today. Thanks again!

Forgot to add that the crystals on the white shirt form Mickeys. There are 3 sets on each side.
IMG_0361.jpg

Your shirts look wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to share the pictures with us.

Ohhh, I love your shirts, especially the "diamond" Mickey heads!! So cute!!

I just showed the shirts to my Mother today - we leave on Friday - she REALLY liked them. But unfortunantly, one of the crystals came off. SoI'm going to see if I can glue it on with fabric glue before we leave tomorrow afternoon. I'm so glad she like it! Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the facts section for making shirts! :grouphug:

GMax - New DISer here. :wave: I have enjoyed reading your reports, and hope you are having a great time with your mom! Tiki Room Fan saw you in AK yesterday (9/10). You are a superstar! :dance3: :cheer2:

Hey I'm back! Too bad I didn't spot them! I had a great time! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter