My review of the Disney Dining Plan

fmdelano

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let everyone know my views on the DDP. It was incredible! We ate at Spoodles (B), Brown Derby (B+), Cindy's Table (C), Le Cellier (A), Wolfgang (A), and Cali Grill (A+++). First of all, we found only a few exclusions, which were obvious, like dessert sampler plates and gigantic sushi combo plates. The surcharge at wolfgang was $7 for the filet, but our server actually forgot to charge us. Gratuity (15% or 18%) was included, and thus our bills for 2 people totaled over $100 for nearly every meal. Considering we got the meal plan for free, it was a great deal. But even if you had to pay, you would still come out way ahead since Disney food is so very expensive! We used our counter services at ASMo Cafe (A), Flame Tree BBQ in AK (A+), San Angel Inn in Epcot (B+), and others I can't remember. For our snacks, we redeemed most of them the last day, for the trip home. We often saved our desserts for later, we were definately never hungry, it was so much food!! At many counter locations, they would mark your receipt to allow you to redeem your dessert portion later in the same day. So overall, we were VERY pleased with the plan, so much so that we will consider paying for the plan next time, it will really save a lot of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter