My review of Narcoossees

Just look at the stated park hours and fireworks schedule that is posted fairly well in advance.

Just look at the stated park hours and fireworks schedule that is posted fairly well in advance.

What I was asking is what time was your ADR if you saw them while you were there. I haven't been there and have no idea how long the wait for seating is in the evening, and how long a typical meal takes. Just curious.

Glad to hear the good reviews. What time is good to make an ADR to see Wishes or EWP?

We had a 7:55 ADR and saw Wishes which started at 9:00. We waited a bit to order our entrees after ordering the appetizers, and it worked out beautifully. We watched Wishes from the deck outside, and a couple of minutes after getting back to our table the entrees came out.

It's too bad the food was only mediocre.

I would say about an hour to an hour and a half before the fireworks/ELP. My reservation was for 5:30 when they opened and, of course, I was seated right away. I left by 7:00 and I had all three courses.

I just wanted to say thank you for the dazzling review of Narcoosee's. My fiance and I are going to WDW the second week of Oct. (I haven't been in over 10 years and Matt hasn't gone since he was in the 3rd grade!!
Anyway, just wanted to tell you from your review, I decided to cancel my Yachtsman's Steakhouse reservation and replace it with Narcoossee's.
It will be a plus to perhaps catch the Wishes show as well!!
Thanks so much!

We just ate there on 9/22 and out of all of our dinners, this was the BOMB. Service was top notch and the food ... my gosh. Unbelievable. The dessert (almond crusted cheesecake) was the best dessert I've had in my life. We also ate at Coral Reef and LeCellier but Narcoosees cannot be beat. Well worth it!!!!

I love Narcoosees. One of my favorites! Never had a bad meal or bad service there! Always top top notch! :thumbsup2

I love Narcoosees too and enjoy reading good reviews!!

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner here.....we loved it. DH just always wants to try something new...but I am going back in December, by myself...I love the view, the ambience...and it is kid friendly!! We had a separate "kids" table...with kids aged 5-9..and abt 20 adults!
Fell in love with Cakebread Chardonney! Cannot wait to have a glass there!!!

I am so relieved to hear all the good reviews about Narcoossee's. We have our ADR's set for our 10 yr anniversary dinner. I had such a hard time deciding which Signature to choose from. I think the elegance/casual atmosphere plus the bonus with seeing wishes was the deciding factor. Now after reading the reviews I'm glad to hear the food will be great too!

Big Thank You to everyone for posting!:cutie:

Just wanted to let you all know that Matt and I got back late Saturday night and my dinner at Narcoossee's was absolutely, hands down, Both of our favorite dinners. It was exquisite - the Almond Cheesecake was to die for (and I don't usually even like cheese cake). So GOOD, I want some of that for dessert every night!! Definitely worth 2 TS's in my book!:thumbsup2

Just got back yesterday. We took my parents to Narcosee's on 10-11-07 for an 8:00pm reservation. We were seated right away, front and center at the window seat, awesome. We were able to see the water pagent and fireworks from our table.

We had a glorious meal and a great server, Lori. The surf & turf, whole lobster,oyster appetizer and shrimp cocktail were fantastic. The almond crusted cheesecake was to die for!!!! DH tried the sorbet with fruit and loved it. The blackberries were the beautiful and as large as huge grape tomatoes.

We booked a bounce back for Sept.'08, for a long weekend and will also be at the F&W at the end of Oct. '08 and plan to return to Narcosee's on both trips.

We would totally go back-and it is worth the 2 TS credits.
Ditto on the cheese plate-what a nice change of pace! The rest of your menu sonds like our table!
I had read bad reviews on other boards and was worried - without cause!:hug:

Also just dined at Narcoossee's (our first time) and loved it. Had all the items as the OP, plus the fried oysters, calamari, tuna, crab-crusted halibut, scallops, more deserts. Just a wonderful experience. Our group of five passed around our plates, sharing all the good stuff. We ordered our courses one at a time and the server was great, recommending wines for each. We were not rushed at all, made a night of it. View of fireworks was really outstanding, plus the music and water parade. The overall experience now puts this place on my must do again. FWIW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter