My reservations for the week

adc

Mouseketeer
Hello! This is my first post! I've just booked a trip for the first week of February and staying at POFQ. We are on the Disney dining plan. The following are the restaurants I've booked or plan to go to. What do you think? Any I should skip or is there something we are missing out on? Traveling with husband and almost four year old son.

Sunday:Arriving today and planning on Be Our Guest for lunch and no dinner plans since toddler will probably be done for the day by dinner time. Something quick from resort. Pizza and beignets?

Monday:Chef Mickey's at 7:15 then Epcot! (1st table service)
Lunch is probably going to be snacking around the world
Dinner at Chip and Dales Garden Grill at 6:45 (2nd table service)
Tuesday:HW Lunch at 50's Diner and paying out of pocket
Dinner at Ohana 8:30, will sit on Poly beach for a few minutes to see Wishes (3rd table service)

Wednesday:Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:15 (4th table service)
No lunch or dinner plans yet, suggetions? Columbia House maybe

Thursday:No plans or reservations, rest day?? Maybe go into a park?

Friday:AK, Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and Sanaa at 7:00 (5th table service)

Saturday:Kona breakfast at 9:45 (6th and last table service)
Heading over to Art of Animation to see Radiator Springs and eat at food court, and go home, flight at 6:55

What do you think? Are we missing out on any must haves? We are skipping the Cinderalla castle dinner. I just don't think my son will be that interested. Anythink we should skip that I've got planned? Thanks so much!

Hello! This is my first post! I've just booked a trip for the first week of February and staying at POFQ. We are on the Disney dining plan. The following are the restaurants I've booked or plan to go to. What do you think? Any I should skip or is there something we are missing out on? Traveling with husband and almost four year old son.

Sunday:Arriving today and planning on Be Our Guest for lunch and no dinner plans since toddler will probably be done for the day by dinner time. Something quick from resort. Pizza and beignets?

Monday:Chef Mickey's at 7:15 then Epcot! (1st table service)
Lunch is probably going to be snacking around the world
Dinner at Chip and Dales Garden Grill at 6:45 (2nd table service)
Tuesday:HW Lunch at 50's Diner and paying out of pocket
Dinner at Ohana 8:30, will sit on Poly beach for a few minutes to see Wishes (3rd table service)

Wednesday:Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:15 (4th table service)
No lunch or dinner plans yet, suggetions? Columbia House maybe

Thursday:No plans or reservations, rest day?? Maybe go into a park?

Friday:AK, Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and Sanaa at 7:00 (5th table service)

Saturday:Kona breakfast at 9:45 (6th and last table service)
Heading over to Art of Animation to see Radiator Springs and eat at food court, and go home, flight at 6:55

What do you think? Are we missing out on any must haves? We are skipping the Cinderalla castle dinner. I just don't think my son will be that interested. Anythink we should skip that I've got planned? Thanks so much!

You know what food your family likes so they look good to me. The only concern I would have is O'Hana so late and an early Crystal Palace the next day. Figure you will be at dinner until at least 9:30. Then back to your resort could take another hour until you are in your room. And then you get back up early for breakfast. An 8:15am reservation means you need to be on a bus no later than 7:30am to make it in time. And that may be cutting it close.

Hmm. That's true. Maybe I can keep trying to get an earlier Ohana reservation.

Thank you!

Unless I'm counting wrong, you only have 5 nights. If that is correct, you only have 5 TS on the DDP, not 6. The plan goes by nights, not days. I would pay OOP for Kona breakfast.

Same will be true for you QS, so unless you share somewhere, you'll need to pay OOP for one of those as well.

It is six nights! Sunday through Fridays nights. I should have put in the dates. :)

Thanks for the comments on Kona. Will do!

Sorry, I did count wrong...was looking at your paragraph breaks instead of counting the actual days.

I still think I would pay Kona OOP instead of 50s. You lose your dessert entitlement with breakfast, so the "value" of that meal will be considerably less than 50s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter