My reservation is at park closing??

kendo43

Mouseketeer
We booked Sci Fi Dine In theater For 8 oclock pm. It is showing the park closing at 8 that evening. How does this work?

We booked Sci Fi Dine In theater For 8 oclock pm. It is showing the park closing at 8 that evening. How does this work?

I'd like to know too. We have a 7.45pm and park closing at 8pm. Wondering if we will be rushed to finish up quickly.

Enjoy your dinner. You won't be rushed.

It looks like you'll be going in December so it's possible the park's hours will be extended. Often there will be a showing of Fantasmic at or just after the official closing time. Additionally, the Osborne Lights remain on for about an hour after closing/end of Fantasmic so there will be plenty of people still in the park.

The buses will still be running so no worries getting back to your resort.

Thank you so much for the quick response. Yes our reservation is for December 13th.

We just got back and had several reservations right at closing time. You won't be rushed and there will definitely be plenty of people still walking around the parks. Transportation also runs either 2 or 3 hours after park closing. Just make sure you aren't missing out on Wishes/Illuminations/Fantasmic or will be seeing them another day. Enjoy!

Actually I try for those late resv. At EPCOT when you're done eating you walk back up to the main entrance and it's so quiet and like you own the place.It's really an amazing experience.

Thanks DS13 wants to eat at Sci Fi and as we are doing the MM Fantasmic lunch Package, it leaves only dinner for sci fi after Fantasmic. Glad to know it will be ok. :goodvibes

Actually I try for those late resv. At EPCOT when you're done eating you walk back up to the main entrance and it's so quiet and like you own the place.It's really an amazing experience.

Yes. Love to be in the parks at or after closing. Disney won't leave you stranded! Don't worry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter