My Recent Captures - Please Critique

Miss Kelly

DIS Veteran
I haven't shared in a while, so here goes nothing. ;)

ISO 100 Aperture 2.8 Shutter Speed 250

11 Months Old - Natural Light
web1.jpg

web3.jpg

10 Months Old - Studio

ISO 100 Aperture 5.6? Shutter Speed 200

IMG_9744.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

Adorable! You did a fantastic job. Gotta love chubby lil baby legs.

I played with some high key portraits for my DH's birthday and was pretty happy with my first attempt. You've nailed it.

:thumbsup2

Thanks! High key was the first thing I learned in studio. It's quickly becoming a big part of my style of photography.

I'm also trying to improve my natural light shots as they are not my strong point. It's so hot outside though that no one will let me practice on them.

ETA: I wanted to apologize for the obnoxious watermarks. Apparently, there is some stealing going on and I would hate it if my photographs were used inappropriately.

I actually didn't fine your watermarks to be obnoxious whatsover, they were very tastefully done.

and your pictures were very nice as well.

I actually didn't find your watermarks to be obnoxious whatsover, they were very tastefully done.

Great! I just started watermarking my photographs and I never know when it's too much or not enough. I should have put something on the last two but they were already in my photobucket account and I didn't want to redo everything. Thanks!

nice job! i don't think the watermark is bad either, esp since it's a baby, i'd be more careful than normal.

Beautiful photos!!! You are very talented. All are good, but I LOVE the last two. The fish one is adorable!!

Absolutely fantastic photos. :thumbsup2 (Even on my awful, soon to be replaced monitor)

I found the "DO NOT COPY" watermark VERY distracting. First thing my eyes went to.
But apart from that Just perfect! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter