My quickutz is in! I hope to pick it up tomorrow!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I am so excited! I got the Pooh upper case letters, some die cuts and the binder! Can't wait to pick it up and try it!

That is great news, Spinning! Let us know how much you love it after you use it! :)

Fun!!! What does the Pooh font look like? I won some Sizzix lollipop letters on ebay and I'm hoping they comes next week. :)

I have it! I love it! I am so happy! The font is actually called Honey. Looks like Pooh to me! LOL! I got such a deal....I bought the machine, upper case, extra pocket pages, the binder and 5 dies and she only charged me $202 and some change! Time to get to work!

I am so excited for you! The Honey (Pooh!) letters are so cute!! Do you mind if I ask, is this through your LSS?

yes I ordered it through my LSS! I was surprised she was giving me such a great deal!

That's great! My LSS is charging a fortune for just the tool!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter