My pretty tree is now a red X! Can anyone help?

DisneyWonderGirl

Disney Princess
I checked today, and BLAMMO! It's now only a red 'X'! Someone, please help me! I'm really bad at this technical stuff!

I tried to go there directly and the address came up "Page not found". Not sure if the page is down temporarily or not. If you give me an Idea what you had I can probable come up with something similar.

I can go to the www.yuleloveit.com site, but I can't find your tree. They must have renamed it. If you can find it again, we can fix it for you. It would be best if you stored it on your own website. Do you have a DIS site?

Is it this one? It's called flshtree.gif like the old one.

Flshtree.gif

I think yuleloveit like to move their pics around so that people don't link direct to them and this is the 2nd time I've seen a broken link like this. If it's the right pic, feel free to link to this one instead...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/disneymad/Flshtree.gif

Penny :)

You're good, Penny! I looked through 17 pages of Christmas trees there and didn't see that one. :o

We're definitely going to page you next time we're looking for some elusive clipart. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter