My poor friend!

Not heard from them yet so thats a really really good sign:cheer2: By now I'm sure they have been biten by the Disney bug!!!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to see her photos cause she has a posh camera:rotfl:

No she only has 6, the way I wrote it looks like she has more eh? They are the most polite kids you could come across too...I need to take heed!!:rotfl:

She said she needs another one though to be Snow white...so far she only has 6 dwarfs!!!:rotfl2:

Well I got a phone call from her a wee while ago..alls good!!:banana: The kids (well older ones) are loving space mountain...the youngest got a kiss from cinderella:banana: she has taken loads of photos so looking forward to her coming back so I can has a nose.:woohoo:

The carry on on monday night wasn't resolved properly til 10-11 at night!!:scared1: ie park passes and that.

BUT ITS ALL GOOD!!!!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter