• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Points--Tupperwear??????

myfairygodmother

Mouseketeer
I just went to My Points to try to order some Tupperwear and I can't find Tupperwear anyplace on the site. Is Tupperwear no longer participating in the My Points program??

I have been looking for the Tupperware link for over a week now. It doesn't even come up on the pop-up screen at the bottom of the home page. It seems like it is gone from MYPOINTS as it is no longer on the Quicklist by Merchant.

Anyone else know what happened. I was just getting ready to order some stuff and use up my e-certs.

They are gone. Mypoints probably dropped them.
Quickrewards still has them for 4.5% and Ebates has them for 4%. I placed an order on quickrewards yesterday morning with tupperwear and got credited earlier today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter