• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Points rewards ?

mbethel

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having any trouble viewing how many points it takes to redeem for things? I can click on the merchants but it always says "choose from the following:" but there's nothing after that. Anyone else having that trouble or is it just me?

mbethel said:
Is anyone else having any trouble viewing how many points it takes to redeem for things? I can click on the merchants but it always says "choose from the following:" but there's nothing after that. Anyone else having that trouble or is it just me?

They increased the value of most of the rewards :(

I've had no problem with the My Points site recently (except for the fact that they took away a lot of the rewards that I was saving for!) :confused3

I also haven't noticed that the rewards take more points. The ones that I look at stayed the same as before the site change.

Robyn

I also didn't notice any increase in the number of points. Everything I looked at had stayed the same. I haven't had any problems with My Points.

I just wish they still had the "search by point level option". That always made it easier for me.

I even tried to shop through them today and nothing works. I can't click on anything. I have some things to buy online and I want to shop through MyPoints. I'm getting so frustrated! Ever since they switched the website nothing has worked right for me. At least I'm getting a few e-mails now.

Just wanted to say I also didn't see an increase in points for redemption.

I cashed out on 07/30 for a $25 Brinker (Macaroni Grill) GC and I received it 08/08. Not a bad turn-around time in my opinion. And it only cost me 3000 pts. Not a bad value compared to most others.

Added to a $10 GC I got from another program, I now have one meal in Orlando paid for. :cool1:

Sorry. I don't shop very often, so I can't tell you if I'm having problems or not.

mbethel said:
I'm having this problem with the pe-paid gas cards. :confused3

tazleiten12 said:
I'm having this problem with the pe-paid gas cards. :confused3
I redeemed a gas card last week for 1400 points. :banana: I got it in the mail Monday!!

They are still setting up the web site, from the response to my email it looks like about a month before everything will be in place. I have not noticed a difference in reward "cost", but when they changed the memolink site they did a number on that one!

Honestly they have been testing this website for a LONG time. I was a beta tester and it looks pretty much the same. I'd say they are stringing us along and I don't like being held hostage for my 7000 points that I want to use for Webbies.

several gift cards at the $25 level are no longer available (Bass Pro Shop for example). I don't want to waste points getting several $10 cards, and it would look stupid for a gift to someone.

I was saving up for the webbie too. Maybe they will bring them back soon.

I also noticed that American Airlines doesn't show up under redemptions either.

I had been saving up to redeem for a Giftcertificates.ca voucher. After they changed the site, they seemed to have taken that away. Now I'm not sure what to get since most of the rewards are for American stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter