My Points - Redemption

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Maybe I'm braindead but . . . . I am trying to see what my points will earn and I can't figure it out???? I clicked on the merchant that I was thinking of choosing and it doesn't say at this many points you earn this much and so on. It just clicks on the merchant and doesn't tell you point values. Is anyone else having this trouble or am I doing something wrong?

At the top of the page you will see My Home Page, Shopping, Easy Points, Great Deals, My Account, Redeem. Click on Redeem and you should find what your looking for. Or just below the Home Page tab you will see Earn Search/Redeem Search. Click the Redeem Search and then you can go from there.

there must be something wrong with my computer. I went to redeem and went to the Rainforest and it says select an item but doesn't show any items from which to choose. Any ideas - anyone?

mrsboz said:
there must be something wrong with my computer. I went to redeem and went to the Rainforest and it says select an item but doesn't show any items from which to choose. Any ideas - anyone?

A $25 GC from Rainforst costs 3,250 points. Do you have enough points? Maybe if you don't have the required points needed it doesn't give you a link to click. I have enough points and what I see on my page is a clickable link under "please select an item".

mcgrawfan said:
I just looked and they are out of the RFC GC. :sad1:

Try back again in a few days. I know they were out of Walmart gift certificates when I had gone to redeem, but then they had them in stock a couple days later when I checked back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter