• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my plans for Xmas day in Disney! What are yours if you'll be there?

bapawoo

Faith, trust & pixie dust * *
Hey all! I'll be camping at FW with my aunt, uncle and cousin. We plan on having breakfast at Trail's End around 10am and then heading into HS for the day. Dinner at 50's and then to see the lights!! It's EMH that night so hopefully we'll get a chance to do RnR and TSM.

What do you think?
What are your Disney plans for Xmas day?:santa:

:cheer2:We will be checking out and going to Tropical Palms for a couple of weeks, then back into the Fort until Jan 15th

Just keep in mind that that is one of the busiest days at WDW. There is a chance that if you wait to mid-day, you may not get into any park at all. Just a thought.

Just keep in mind that that is one of the busiest days at WDW. There is a chance that if you wait to mid-day, you may not get into any park at all. Just a thought.

But they only close the park to people not staying in a Disney resort.

But they only close the park to people not staying in a Disney resort.

Not quite - as a resort guest you are guaranteed entry to a theme park but not necessarily the park of your choice. Usually MK is the park likely to close to capacity but there are several stages of closing.

More info on closings can be found on the theme park board, either search the postings or post a new questions.

Not quite - as a resort guest you are guaranteed entry to a theme park but not necessarily the park of your choice. Usually MK is the park likely to close to capacity but there are several stages of closing.

More info on closings can be found on the theme park board, either search the postings or post a new questions.

Yep...this. Chances are good you will get into HS, but it could be you could only get into Epcot or AK. Doubt you would get into MK mid day, nor would you want to!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter