My pics of CBR

LoraJ

<br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want
I put together a little link with my pics of CBR from my stay 9/18 - 9/23. They are mostly of Jamaica. I wish I had taken more of Port Royal etc. But enjoy:

http://www.loraj.com/cbr.htm

LoraJ- Those make me soooooo homesick! We were there in April, stayed in Trinidad South, corner room. Nice photos-looks as though you had the place to yourselves.

Nice pics! I'm looking forward to our visit in early Dec. This will be the first time staying at CBR. Usually we stay at Wilderness Lodge, so I'm real interested in trying a moderate.

Were the refrigerators already in the rooms when you were there?

Also, out of curiosity, what type of camera do you have? It takes really nice pictures.

The fridge was already in our room, and they were installing others throughout the time we were there. It was great, we went to a store and bought lots of water, milk, cereal and sandwhich stuff.

My camera is a Canon PowerShot S30. I have had it for a few years. It's a digital with 3.2 mega pixels. Not sure if they still make them, but you can probably fund them for a good price. :)

Thanks for sharing! Nice pics! I just made our ressies for CBR but requested Aruba. We really look forward to staying there. It is going to be our first time at a moderate and we are getting connecting rooms . . the two bathrooms will be a huge plus!

The grounds look so pretty. Did you see a lot of birds around? How was the food court?

Thank you for sharing your pictures. :)

I have not stayed at CBR. It looks really nice. :)

Thanks so much for sharing the pics, I have never stayed at CBR but I'll have to try it one time:D

Thanks for sharing your photos LoraJ!! My DH and I are going there for the first time in October. I'm really looking forward to staying somewhere with that "Caribbean feel." We made reservations to stay in Aruba, hopefully we get them!:sunny:

Do you have any advice or helpful tips that pertain to the resort? (ie. food court busier at certain times than others, pool/hot tub busier at certain times, did you visit the Cabana bar? Any thoughts about it?)

Thanks again!:wave:

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We look forward
to staying at CBR again in December. Our last stay
at CBR was in 1993 and we loved it.:D

Thanks for sharing your pics....I'm anxiously awaiting staying there!

TKDizneyluver, if you haven't checked out the CBR FAQ you might want to read that thread for some great CBR info.

Oh wow. Do all CBR rooms now provide mini fridges? Is this the plan for all moderates now too?

LoraJ-

My family and I were there in Jamaica from 9/18-9/25 building #41. That's too funny. Hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. We loved the quiet pool, there was so much room to swim because it was never too busy, we may have even seen each other and not known it.

LoraJ -

Thanks for sharing your pics! Were you in room 4245, corner room with a king bed? If so, that is where DH and I stayed on our honeymoon! Your room pics lool familiar! It was so beautiful there, we loved it! We are headed back in December but are staying at WL this time. I would go back to CBR anytime though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter