My Photobucket is private for now due to IMMORAL thief

Marion, if I password protect my albums on photobucket do they still show up in a Google search? Trying to decide if, at least while I'm still on this hiatus, if I should make my albums private or do a password required for them. I guess I'm not sure exactly what the differences are.

She didn't know who she was messing with! Everyone please watch the backs of the other DISigners so we can keep things like this from getting so out of control again!

I am so sorry your "dissigns" are being copied. I hope they are shut down asap.

Thanks for all you guys have done for all of us.

None of what she is selling is even legal to sell! My friend tried to get a design with just a Mickey head printed on a shirt and he was denied several times because of the violation of the CW. I know you can give it away but you aren't suppose to be able to sell it. Heck I can't even sell bags I make with Disney fabric because they consider the fabric to be for non-commercial use only.

Etsy, Ebay, Shutterfly and many other sites do not seem to be bothered selling things with Disney copyrights.

I know Etsy had had stuff be pulled down before but it seems Disney does big sweeps of that only once or twice a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stolen DiSigns AND an alarming amount of glamour shots on her FB page. That's how you know somethin' aint right with her. I didn't even know people still did glamour photos past 1997.

Sorry for you guys. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

This is terrible. I am sorry this is happening to you guys. I have always been most appreciative of all your hard work.

Bit shocked to see my name in her ebay account. Thankfully just a nickname but still very naughty. Sorry she has done this. If she wants to do things like that then she should design them herself and not steal

Firstly, RustManFan, thank you for doing designs for us (elmlea22 is my wife :)). A suggestion - if it's possible for you to list some of the copied designs yourself (reading the thread not sure this is possible) - then report copying your listing (you have to give an item number).

Last edited by a moderator:
MataHari22, what is procedure for reporting to Ebay? Do I have to tell them about every image? There are a ton!

I was just trying to see if there was a better way to tell you how, then to report each one separately. I think I clicked on 'report item', and then somewhere in there, they wanted me to list each item number separated by a comma. It wasn't easy to figure out how to report it. I also sent her a message telling her to take them down and that I reported her. She claimed that everything was just on google images and that if they were mine and copyrighted I shlould have google remove it. :sad2: I answered her back that she should not be selling anything with Disney on it! You cannot tell me that she actually thinks it's ok to google up any image you want and then sell it. No one is that stupid.

I just got a message from her on eBay, saying she will take the ones I told her were mine, down.

I don't know if you would want to also message her and tell her you've reported her, too and want your things taken down. Tell her which ones are yours.

I just checked, and my Epcot one says it has been ended, so maybe she is actually doing it.

image.png

I was just trying to see if there was a better way to tell you how, then to report each one separately. I think I clicked on 'report item', and then somewhere in there, they wanted me to list each item number separated by a comma. It wasn't easy to figure out how to report it. I also sent her a message telling her to take them down and that I reported her. She claimed that everything was just on google images and that if they were mine and copyrighted I shlould have google remove it. :sad2: I answered her back that she should not be selling anything with Disney on it! You cannot tell me that she actually thinks it's ok to google up any image you want and then sell it. No one is that stupid.

I can't believe she thinks you can just sell whatever you want because it comes up in google. SMH. Google images are still protected under copy right.

@wilkeliza , can't even make this stupidity up.

These are just some of the messages. I circled her responses in red. Not sure if you will be able to read them.

First, she says that "all images are available under Google clip art."

The second says that "they are under images was not aware they were copyrighted".

The third is out of order a little. She said, "If it is copyrighted you should have Google remove it under there search image engine"

I wrote for a second time "It is illegal for you to sell copyrighted Disney images. I reported you. I cannot imagine that you do not know that is a copyright violation."

And her reply was, "There are others on eBay to. Let me know which are yours they will be removed. As I said they were under Google search did not know they belonged to you sorry"

It doesn't look like she has attempted to remove anything else, and I still haven't gotten a response from eBay. They probably don't even care. On Facebook, you cannot even report the person, unless they are violating your personal copyright. At least I have not been able to figure out how to report her for selling images that are not hers.

image.png image.png image.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter