My Perfect Day at Walt Disney World

Thanks for the article! I enjoyed it.

Your day sounds a lot like mine would. I might even have made sure that my whole family has those Mickey shirts for our upcoming trip.

That sounds like an amazing day Leah!

I've thought about this a lot since I watched that episode. I've had many very perfect days at WDW. Days with a special person, days with amazing food, days with low crowds and wonderful weather and so much fun. I keep imagining many different scenarios for days I want to experience there. I've narrowed it down to 3. Ha. :)

1 - I haven't been with my family (parents, brother) since I was 5 years old. They have not been at all since then - 1984. My brother is now married and they have a 3 month old son. So I can't wait for the day that I get to re-introduce my family to WDW and introduce my nephew to it all for the first time. Just being there with those 5 people would make it an amazing trip for me no matter what we did. Even better would be to add in my hypothetical future husband and children. Hahaha.

2 - As far as what parks and the order of the day, mine would involve Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Early morning at MK. Breakfast at Crystal Palace. Must do rides/attractions would be Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, BTMR, Splash, SDMT, Small World, Mickey's Philharmagic, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Tea Cups, People Mover, Carousel of Progress. We would be able to do all of those with no waiting before lunch, because it's my perfect day. Head to Epcot. Spaceship Earth first, then Soarin, Living with the Land and lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Then check out the Nemo and Friends area. Then Figment. Then over to Test Track and then the rest of the afternoon wandering around the world showcase snacking on great food. Dinner at Le Cellier followed by IllumiNations. Then jump on the monorail to make it back to the MK in time for Wishes. The park would be open until at least 2AM and we would stay and ride more rides until close. (Thinking about all that in one day makes me tired! But in my perfect day I wouldn't be tired at all and I would feel amazing...haha.)

3 - This is one I have dreamed about for a couple of years now. I hope to get married at WDW one day. And I think it would be amazing to have my closest friends and family all at WDW with me and my soon-to-be-husband for a few days. We would all have fun in the parks together and have fun group dinners at the best restaurants on property. We would have the wedding either in the wedding pavilion or outside in the MK somewhere. The reception would be in the world showcase. France or Italy. After the fireworks the party would continue at one of the resorts. The next day all of the guests would be welcome to join the newlyweds in the parks once again. Then we would leave for our Disney honeymoon...a 12 day mediterranean Disney cruise, followed by a week back in the parks. (Because money is no object in this fantasy world)

So...yes, that is much more than just "my perfect day". But my perfect day looks like so many different things to me. If you combine all 3 of those into 1 big WDW trip then that would be even better!

Thank you both!
My daughter has a matching pink Mickey shirt, but she chose to be fancy that day. :)
I love the super-long Disney honeymoon idea! And of course money isn't an object - this is supposed to be perfect!

Thank you both!
My daughter has a matching pink Mickey shirt, but she chose to be fancy that day. :)
I love the super-long Disney honeymoon idea! And of course money isn't an object - this is supposed to be perfect!

The only Mickey one I could find for my daughter that is the same pose is grey (mine is pink and the boys are blue). We may have to pair it with a pink skirt or something to make it fancy for her as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter