• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Old Disney Photos - Mid 1970s

Clare Voince

In Spiritual Repose
My sister sent me a bunch of our Disney photos from when we were kids, and I thought I'd share! It's a nice trip through memory lane. :>

Here's some old shots from the MK:

bradleyPhotos032-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos057-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos065-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos105-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos127-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos132-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos067-M.jpg

bradleyPhotos137-M.jpg

Way cool, thanks for sharing!

Went to WDW for the first time in '79 so much was familiar, especially the clothing - love the hats!

This is awesome. I love old photos. And do I spy a Donny & Marie shirt? LOL

And I think they're still using the same serving dishes at the Hoop-de-Doo today! I guess they are pretty durable.

Thank you for the wonderful old memories. Now I need to go back and dig out the old photos from my 1st trip back in 1971. We camped at the KOA and they had a old duoble decker bus that we road back and forth. I rememder trading tickets at the campground. I still have some somewhere. I wonder if they are still valid???:confused3

Kevin

Very cool- I totally remember swimming in the old Poly pool there. Thanks for sharing these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter