• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My nutritionist/diabetes educator suggested (Leslie Sansone DVD)

Lorelei528

DIS Veteran
Leslie Sansone for DVD's for walking in regards to pace. I told her I needed to get my pace to a 15 min mile and she said there is one of Leslie's Sansone's DVDs that does this somehow on the bottom of the screen, but when I look on Amazon, I can't figure out which one it is..

Can anybody help me with this? Thanks so much! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Do you have a Target in your neck of the woods? They have Leslie Sansone DVDs on sale for something like $9.99. I'm not sure about the pacing thing, though. Lots of people on the WISH boards use these DVDs so hopefully someone will chime in and help you with this part.

Good luck on your journey to good health! :flower3:

The 3 mile Slim and Sleek with Pilates is 4-5 mph walks. I really am enjoying this one. I usually do it at least once a day and you can choose whether you do 1, 2 or 3 miles.

I bought this one for $10 2-3 weeks ago!

Most all of the WATP videos that I have used are paced to be a 15 minute mile. The only ones that might be a bit slower are the 1 mile walks... because they still need to fit in the warm up and cool down.

I have the following..... WATP (old VHS) 3 mi Super Fat Burn (47 minutes).

WATP DVD 5 day Fit Walk.... It contains
Get up and Get started 1 mi walk (18 minutes),
High Calorie burn 2 mi walk (30minutes),
30 minute Walk (30 minutes),
Walk and Kick (30 minutes),
and Power Mile (20 minutes).

Walk Off Even More Weight DVD (with weight belt)...
walk #1 is 2 miles and states that it is a 15 minute mile pace....
walk #2 is also 2 miles and states that it is a 12 minute per mile pace.

Walk You Way Thin- Belly, Buns and Thighs Slimdown DVD (featuring the Fitcuff) is 3 miles at "a brisk 4 and 5 mph pace" (per the package).

HOpefully this will help............P

Her videos are great, especially if you need something low impact. (Although after a while you have to learn to tune her out a little bit.;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter