• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Nose

Aww. I still feel like winter hasn't started yet. It's so warm here. Feel better Shelby. :)

So... ur in the suite in cinderella's castle Micket1122? it's not cold there i kno that!

This weekend was the first time we had any real snow this winter lol. For some odd reason MA decided not to file forms for a winter 2006-2007 lol.

I am always ready for winter to be over, heh. How I hate snow and cold air lol. I need to be directly under a hot sun with the smell of suncreen lotion (or suntan lotion, but what's the diffence? :rolleyes: ;) lol) and listening to my favorite CD while relaxing on the beach.

Please excuse me while I go wallow in depression lol.

My nose is always cold.
I feel your pain.
It's freaking cold out.
I might have to go smell some of my Ocean Potion sunscreen...

My hands aren't cold like ever.
Even in the -37 (-35F) weather. My jacket pockets are like.. super thermal or somethign.

I do not like cold weather. Summer is my favorite season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter