my new vaccum... great deal!!

kacaju

DIS Veteran
I just bought a Dyson DC33 at Kohl's. Sells for $449.99 it was on sale for $399.99 today there was a bonus buy so it was $319.99 and I had a 30% off and $70.00 in kohl's cash!!
$187.24 was my final price!!!

I have used a DC33 for many years, 10? and I sort of beat the the heck out of it. (lots of home improvement projects here, DH tends to forget it is NOT a shop vac).

One tip, there are youTube videos on how to take it apart, and I found this helpful when it got a bit clogged up. Again, not from normal use! From fine sheetrock dust, and now I am stripping and sanding my stairs, making a big mess, and using the Dyson to clean up...... I did not need to do this for years and years, just lately because of the abuse. (I figure at this point, we will keep beating the crap out of it, and replace it when we move in 1-2 years).

awesome post. I ended up getting the DC44, $319 minus 30%. No kohls cash, but still an awesome deal.

I just bought the same one online at Home Depot. It was on clearance and I got it for $299 with free shipping and thought that was a great deal. Wow, you did much better!

I've been using it for about a month and I am not liking the hose and vacuuming the stairs in particular. It's awkward. What do you think?

I just bought the same one online at Home Depot. It was on clearance and I got it for $299 with free shipping and thought that was a great deal. Wow, you did much better!

I've been using it for about a month and I am not liking the hose and vacuuming the stairs in particular. It's awkward. What do you think?

I had a dyson before this so yes, they are awkward while vacuuming stairs, but I have too many dogs to care about that!! They are the only vacuum that really gets up the dog hair!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter