• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My new scrap space

LOVE IT!!!! Have a scrappin' good time!!
LISA

I'm 90% happy for you and 10% jealous!!!! (O.K. it's more like 70/30 but that's still all right)

What a wonderful husband!!! I just wish I had enough room to do something like that.

This space is actually in my diningoom. So along with all of my scrap stuff there is a diningroom table w/6 chairs and a china cabinet. I never thought I would have this much space to work. Originally I had a folding banquet table set up , but the new desk actually has provided more storage for less space. Organizing my stuff has made it easier to do layouts also. Most of my regular use items are within easy reach from my space and thanks to the rollers on my chair I don't even have to get up.:)

Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter