My new scooter was just delivered!

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
It's so pretty. It's a viper blue Pride Maxima with all sorts of nifty things, like turn signals and baskets. I am so happy that my future trips to WDW as a local will be less expensive and completely done in comfort since I won't have to do the walking to get to the rental counter in the morning and get back to the car from the rental counter in the evenings. The extra baskets will also allow us to change to a smaller stroller for our great niece, so that we don't have to use the monster jogging stroller in the parks anymore.

I didn't want to end up owning one of these, but it just makes sense with the issues that I have with the swelling in my leg, bad knees, and persistantly easily blistered feet. I would rather be walking, but then again, I would like to not be miserable the day after pixie dust also. lol I can't wait to take it for a spin around the neighborhood after work. :moped:

:cheer2:yay! congratulations on your new wheels.Have fun.Enjoy all your new freedoms.:hug:

Hey that's good news! I remember when I first started to use my scooter, I was afraid of all the stairs and was self conscious. Once I made that transition and started using it, my self consciousness became virtually non-existent. Have fun with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter