My new MK breakfast love!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I always used to go to MS Bakery. Well, faretheewell-now I'm going to Sleepy Hollow for my waffle sandwich with fresh fruit and nutella-

059.jpg

Just looking at the picture reminds me of how good it was-I want another!

DD10 and I really want to try one of these on our next trip. We were going to try one on our trip in January but I forgot where they were sold :headache:. DD and I love nutella :cloud9:, then to have fruit and a waffle with it????....I think I am in heaven. I'm curious, are they as huge as the one in the picture?

PoohsFan1 said:
DD10 and I really want to try one of these on our next trip. We were going to try one on our trip in January but I forgot where they were sold . DD and I love nutella , then to have fruit and a waffle with it????....I think I am in heaven. I'm curious, are they as huge as the one in the picture?

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

That does look good, but I doubt my dh & I can leave our MK CS breakfast at the MS bakery - the most delicious cinnamon roll we have ever had. Just got back, ate twice there. I love Nutella, but am not much on fresh fruit for breakfast - yes, weird, I know, but that's just me ::yes::

Oh yummy! I was planning to do MS Bakery for breakfast, but I may have to reconsider. Nutella is my favorite. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter