• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My new little princess

Tigger1221

DIS Veteran
I have been so busy and haven't had a chance to post till now.

On May 21st Lilly was born at 6lbs 14oz

7612381514_2cd800d5d1.jpg
[/url]
IMG_8828 [/IMG]

We are very excited and are having so much fun. She is 2 months tomorrow and is growing fast. She is even going to her first scrap convention next month and her first Disney trip in October.

7612380586_92a5334c4c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_1175
[/IMG]

Congratulations! I too had little girl on April 28 and boy does she know how to keep us busy but it's such a blessing.

she is so pretty! congratulations! yay for getting her disney-fied from the get go!!

She is truly adorable!!!! Love her Minnie bow!!!

BTW - congrats to both of you ladies on your new arrivals.

Thanks! She is our first and we are very proud and excited. A friend at church made her minnie hat.

I have been trying to keep up with her scrapbook but not succeeding. I do get some done while DH watches her one night a week while I scrap. I just got a new carrier since she was killing my back and we have lots of trips planned. I love it since I can still have my hands free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter