My new favorite dining review is.....

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
CRT! Hands down, this is THE funniest dining review EVER. Better even than 'Ohana! :rotfl:

Kevin and John, you guys ROCK!

I cant wait to catch up with the podcasts - sounds like a great review :)

I don't know, it was good to be sure, but better than O'Hana? Better than "Kees on the Lips?" I'm not sure about that. Whenever I'm feeling a big down I load up the O'Hana review for a laugh, I'm going to have to listen to CRT again and compare. Sad Little Crab Cake is up there too, will have to compare all three for proper laughter analysis.

I always enjoy Kevin's dining reviews. This one however was exceptionally
hilarious. On a par with the Ohana review. Convinced me not to ever return to CRT. I don't think I will ever look at a pear in the same way.

Bannermouse

My new favorite review! OMG I just listened and it was hilarious! I have never done dinner at CRT and I don't think I ever will.

Hey y'all!! Welcome to Cindy's Royal Table!!! I am your Southern Fairy Godmother for the evening....
paula_deen.jpg

for dinner tonight we will be having rabbit ...

047fatalattraction_468x368.jpg
:lmao: :rotfl2:

Thank you Luna!!!!!

I just spewed ice tea all over the report I am working on!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the funniest thread based on one of the funniest reviews I have ever heard.

Too bad you didn't get food from Paula Deen's rather than just a Paula Deen look a like Godmother!

Carnival Ape Crazy!! OMG!!

I tried looking for a blood clot looking pear online but couldn't really find one. :magnify: I didn't think anyone would appreciate a picture of a REAL blood clot :crazy2: so I decided against it. :laughing:

Great review!! Definitely makes me proud I've NEVER been ripped off at Cinderella's Royal Table!!

Adding in the family's comments was fantastic.

Well...

I actually think Paula's a heck of a lot cuter and would never be caught dead in blue eyeshadow. If that was Paula, it's really too bad she wasn't helping out in the kitchen.

The CRT is certainly one of the best, but they are all good. For me the restaurant reviews are the best part of the podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter