My new Epcot tattoo!!!

I LOVE it!

I got my first tattoo last night, too! Wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be,

Your artist is AWESOME! Very good job!!

How is your arm feeling? I feel like I got punched..

Thank you!!It feels like I had my arm and only my arm laying out in the sun for about 10hrs!! LOL Didnt hurt much when he was tattooing!!

Your thread has me anxious now! I have an appointment on Wednesday for a 3-4 hour session to have my tat worked on! :cool1:After that it should only be another 2 or 3 sessions til it's finished!!! :banana:

What are you havin done?? Must be a huge work of art!!

What are you havin done?? Must be a huge work of art!!

It's a whole back piece. I have a tree going up my spine and 2 Amy Brown fairies in the branches (they are full size, probably 8 inches by 4 or 5), across my lower back is a bed of orchids and lillies. It's going to be lots of color and shading. I'm eventually going to add more to it but that's just the basic scene. So far I have everything outlined and 1 fairy completed.

Thank you!!It feels like I had my arm and only my arm laying out in the sun for about 10hrs!! LOL Didnt hurt much when he was tattooing!!

Ha! That's what I told my DH - it feels like I have a sunburn and someone scratched it!!!

The tattooing didn't really hurt me, either. Just in certain points. I had mine done on my outside left thigh.

It's a whole back piece. I have a tree going up my spine and 2 Amy Brown fairies in the branches (they are full size, probably 8 inches by 4 or 5), across my lower back is a bed of orchids and lillies. It's going to be lots of color and shading. I'm eventually going to add more to it but that's just the basic scene. So far I have everything outlined and 1 fairy completed.

Wowww pleeease post some photos...That sounds like an amazing piece!!!

Wowww pleeease post some photos...That sounds like an amazing piece!!!

Oh, I def will when it's finished, probably in a couple of months...my artist is really busy and I only get in to see him every few weeks. And btw, I saw your tat when I got home and I love it! It's so awesome!

That is a great tattoo, and BTW you are right down the street from me I am in Bonita Springs.....

love it!!!! Your artist did a great job with the colors and details.

I had a dream the other day about the Tat I want. Not that I'll ever get up the nerve to do it. But it was so clear in my dream, it was amazing.

That is a great tattoo, and BTW you are right down the street from me I am in Bonita Springs.....

Are you really?? I live in Bonita Springs...I was born and raised in Naples though!! Going to the Red Sox game today if this weather clears up!!!

love it!!!! Your artist did a great job with the colors and details.

I had a dream the other day about the Tat I want. Not that I'll ever get up the nerve to do it. But it was so clear in my dream, it was amazing.

Get it done!! It really isnt that bad at all!! It just feels like someone is scratching at your arm. Your artist will stop whenever you want him to stop to take a break!!

That is a really awesome tat! The artist did a great job. And you made a good choice. Very Disney without screaming "Mickey Mouse" if you know what I mean!

Well, it's large anyway. :lmao: Before I opened your post, I envisioned a little Epcot ball on someone's thigh.....not so for your tattoo. Hey, it's your body and you have to live with it for the rest of your life, so good for you.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter