My new Disney Experience

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
So whilst I'm not new to the whole Disney World planning I am new to the My Disney Experience side of planning. Just today I have booked my holiday for the 22nd of September - 6th October 2015.

However the initial booking confirmation number is only 6 digits long. This means that for some reason the My Disney experience app and website does not recognise it.

I get the feeling that I am missing something simple like it is much to early to link the reservation or that you need to wait 24 hours after for the reservation to appear or something but any information would be awesome as I have the planning itch and that after 4 years away I want to get stuck back into this again.

Mine linked within about 6/7 days using MDE on my laptop rather than the app on my phone. Once it appeared on the laptop I checked the app on my phone and ipad and it was there.

It should link to MDX using your 6 digits UK number and your surname.

but you need to allow a few days for your booking to be in the system.

If it doesn't link after a week (ballpark figure) you can send an email requesting an alternate (US) number, but, you will most probably receive an answer stating what is in WDTC-UK's FAQ stating you need to wait until 200 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter