• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my new big fig

Status
Not open for further replies.

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
i got some money for my birthday back in august and i decided i was going to use it to buy myself a new big fig when we were in WDW last month.
i looked in pretty much every shop in disney that sold them trying to decide which one i was going to buy on our last day after we got back off the cruise.
they were still selling off a load of the star wars big figs so wasnt too impressed with the selection, but then i went on the cruise and found this:

it was the only one they had left so i bought it there and then and got it sent to the room :)

PA070001.jpg

PA070002.jpg

Love it - though its weird seeing Mickey with no shoes :scared1: Who knew he had toes :lmao:

Thats fab....did you get it shipped home?

nah, gary had the first one shipped home and it cost a fortune to ship then we got hit with import charges too.

this one i left in the box (it comes with a TON of polystyrene), wrapped it in fragile tape, and checked it in as luggage. it survived 2 flights no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter