My mother died.

Willy , you will grieve. And you may grieve forever. I still grieve over my daughter. I am hot mess around her birthday. It is okay to do it. I am sure she loved you so very much. :hug:

Look at all this love you're getting..you've got family right here.

I know Kim. . . I wouldn't be here if I didn't feel that way.

Everyone's kind words mean so much and I'd be going off the edge if I were dealing with this by myself.

I know it's "just a website" but it's more than that to me. I don't feel so all alone.

Oh, no...:sad1:

I am so very sorry. I cannot imagine. I am very close with my Mom - I know that day will come some day in the not too distant future.

The absolute worst part of growing older is losing those that you love. Prayers and love to you, friend :lovestruc I'm one of those people who believes...you will see her again, one day. As well as your dad and brother! Take heart :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss and totally understand your pain. Other than my children, I have no other blood related family members either. It is a lonely place sometimes but you move on. May you find peace and enjoy your memories of your mom.

Thank you, but trust me, I'm a total mess right now.

It feels like I'll never be happy again, but I have to believe that's not true or I'll never get through this.

There's just been so much loss in my life over the past 8 years. All my immediate family.

I'll find a way to endure this, but right now I feel like a 56 yr old orphan.

Just :hug:'s to all this. My sincerest sympathies on all the loss you have suffered in a relatively short amount of time. That is good you managed to get a little sleep even if it was fitful. Continued prayers for you my friend.

So sorry for your pain right now. I am so glad that you were able to take care of your Mom and be at home with her. Sending some big hugs and prayers for comfort.

Thank you, but trust me, I'm a total mess right now.

It feels like I'll never be happy again, but I have to believe that's not true or I'll never get through this.

There's just been so much loss in my life over the past 8 years. All my immediate family.

I'll find a way to endure this, but right now I feel like a 56 yr old orphan.

Of course you are a mess! You have just suffered a terrible loss, and you not only are dealing with losing Mom, but you are reliving all the losses you have endured. Give yourself permission to grieve.

You will survive, but you will be different, and that is okay. It took me a long time to just manage to do the things I always took for granted. Things that I loved to do I was not able to accomplish. Cooking was a dangerous mission, and goodness knows the other tasks I screwed up.

I know that you will be okay. Just keep coming here, and see if we can all help a little.

Of course you are a mess! You have just suffered a terrible loss, and you not only are dealing with losing Mom, but you are reliving all the losses you have endured. Give yourself permission to grieve.

You will survive, but you will be different, and that is okay. It took me a long time to just manage to do the things I always took for granted. Things that I loved to do I was not able to accomplish. Cooking was a dangerous mission, and goodness knows the other tasks I screwed up.

I know that you will be okay. Just keep coming here, and see if we can all help a little.

I will Nancy, and you've all helped a lot.

If anyone ever doubts a kind word or prayer on a website like this makes a difference, trust me, it does.

I will Nancy, and you've all helped a lot.

If anyone ever doubts a kind word or prayer on a website like this makes a difference, trust me, it does.

It absolutely does. Someone (sorry, the name escapes me) paid me a very nice compliment on a thread a while ago and it really meant a lot as I was having a rough day.

It absolutely does. Someone (sorry, the name escapes me) paid me a very nice compliment on a thread a while ago and it really meant a lot as I was having a rough day.

Was it Joe A.?

I seem to remember his saying how he valued your posts and I agreed. :)

Just stopping by to see how you're doing today Willy. Hoping that it's been as OK a day as possible & that you are finding some comfort from this thread.
It's a lovely thing to see so many with kind hearts reaching out with caring thoughts & support.

I woke up this morning and looked in on my mother and she had passed on.

She was 82 and had Alzheimers and other health issues and her body just gave out finally.

I knew it was coming and I know it was for the best but I'm still heart broken.

I've lost my dad, my brother, and now my mom.

Any good thoughts and/or prayers would be appreciated.
Sorry for your loss. Even when it's expected, it's still so very hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter