My Mom got a Job at MGM

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Well she finally did it! My moms life long dream was to work at WDW. This past March I went to FL with my parents to look for a house for them and we found one. I helped them drive down there end of April and she is now working at MGM! She works in merchandising and they told her she would be in the back of MGM somewhere (not any of the stores when you first walk in). She is still going through training right now. So if you see a short 60ish female named Kate working at MGM in one of the stores tell her I said hi!

Terry S said:
Well she finally did it! My moms life long dream was to work at WDW. This past March I went to FL with my parents to look for a house for them and we found one. I helped them drive down there end of April and she is now working at MGM! She works in merchandising and they told her she would be in the back of MGM somewhere (not any of the stores when you first walk in). She is still going through training right now. So if you see a short 60ish female named Kate working at MGM in one of the stores tell her I said hi!
Congrats to Mom! DD works for WDW also...entertainment.....started as an internship in college...became seasonal...graduated with an Elem. Ed certification from NY, and moved down to Orlando last May......she's having a ball!!!!! Tell Mom, I'l be joining her in a few years!!!!!

I would love nothing better than to retire and work at WDW. Good for you, mom!

That is so great for her! And now you will get great Disney gifts because she gets a discount!! :cool1:

SarahandPaul said:
Sweet...like everyone here my goal is to retire and work at DW.

Forget about retirement! If WDW offered me a job right now, I'd say "where do I sign and when do I start?" :rotfl2:

my girlfriend debbi did the same thing 2 years ago picked up her family and moved from Oswego IL.(surburb of chicago) to fl. she is currently working at strollers in MK she was at frontierland at first & her husband bruce is a bus driver they love it too another excuse for me to visit disney
so if you see them say hi from Robin in chicago

hearts8701 said:
my girlfriend debbi did the same thing 2 years ago picked up her family and moved from Oswego IL.(surburb of chicago) to fl. she is currently working at strollers in MK she was at frontierland at first & her husband bruce is a bus driver they love it too another excuse for me to visit disney
so if you see them say hi from Robin in chicago

Hey!?! I used to live in Oswego! And about 9 years ago I was dragged to Florida by my parents. Small world!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter