My Magical Moments PTR

That's lovely! I love how she read the whole invitation and missed the most critical part - Disneyland Paris!!

She'll love it - and probably have an even better time this year now she's that wee bit older. I miss all the dressing up - I need to have another princess :lmao:

Hope you all have a fab time :goodvibes

Cute! And you must be so proud that she managed to read the invitation all by herself. :goodvibes

Also, those cakes look so good! Where did you get the Mickey sprinkles from?

Aw I love the video, she did so well reading her invitation! Clever cookie :lovestruc
Is she really excited now?!

Thanks guys! Yes I was soooo proud of her reading the invite, think my Mum had a tear in her eye too! :lovestruc

Sat her watching Tangled - she is very excited about meeting Rapunzel so I hope we manage to make that happen! :worship:

Cupcake sprinkles came from Ebay - they do pastel coloured ones too! :thumbsup2

Got all the boring bits to do this week now, washing, packing, re-packing when the weather forecast changes, travel insurance to sort, check expiry on EHIC cards, oh yes, and work.

Just looked at the videos! They are brilliant Jenny!! Isabelle must be sooooo excited :goodvibes

...!!!!! Yes, we're off in the morning. I have done the online check-in so that's sorted. Just charging up all the batteries and last minute checking that I've packed everything and then I can have an early night, to charge up my batteries, alarm is set for 4.20am.

Weather looks like a mixed bag next week,, mostly clouds, some sunshine & showers, but not as cold as last May and not too hot either! :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining me on my PTR, hopefully I will be able to follow it up with a TR this time!!! :goodvibes

See you soon x

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post before you left, hope you are having a great time and I look forward to reading your tr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter